"He hit her! Right in the chest!" Mic yelled as I was sent across the ring. I stopped myself, and stoop up, I looked down at my chest and seen my jacket was ruined. 

"About time you stepped up." I say taking off my jacket. He growled and came at me again, I ran at him, we met at the middle and hit each others fists, his explosion made smoke fill the arena. I growled and went at him again, he couldn't see me, vines were able to wrap around his feet. I heard him growl as I came through the smoke and landed a hard punch on his stomach. He groaned, and looked at me, as I continued to try and get him out of the ring. He growled and yelled as he set off explosions sending me back, I blocked it, but I felt my arm break as I hit the ground and rolled. 

"Come on, Bakugo. Just do it." I say standing up. "I know you want to win this, so do I. Either you knock me out of the ring or KO me. Or it's going to be me doing that to you." My hands slammed on the ground, roots rose up from the ground. The tips of the roots were exposed. I'm going to probably really screw up my arm with this. I shot the roots at him, He growled, as I let out a yell from the roots and pressure it caused on my arms. He made the roots explode causing wood to go everywhere. It hurt my right arm even more. I held it to my chest for a second as I looked up at him, my hair was in my face. I quickly went to push it back, when he came at me, I went to stop him but he punched me in the face, when he hit my face he made an explosion everyone gasped as it happened. I fell to the ground with a thud. He stood over me. 

"You should have backed down when you could have." He said his voice was harsh but it held a bit of sadness in it. "But of course, you don't give up easy." I tired to get up, but my arm was to messed up, I had a cut on my eye brow. 

"I'm not done." I mumbled still trying to get up. 

"You are, now." He said. He almost look conflicted. He raised his fist, I blocked the punches with my vines, each hit it sent me farther into the ground. I reached my left hand out to grab a hold of him, when I felt something with the vine I grabbed and pushed as hard as I could. I slowly got back up and seen Bakugo on the other side of the ring. 

"You don't know when to give up do you?" He asked. 

"I can't believe she's still up and moving!" Mic yelled. "That hit would have hurt and knocked out anyone!" Everyone was cheering that I was still standing. My hair hung in my face, I pushed it back as I stared at Bakugo. 

"You think I'm going to just give up?" I asked, as I started to walk over to him. "It's not in my blood. I refuse to give up, until you knock me out!" I started running, my vine at the ready. I had just gotten to him, when he hit me again with an explosion. I was knocked back once again. I got up again and kept going at him. "Fight me, like you're supposed to!" I yelled. He kept hitting me left and right. It took about 5 hits to fully knock me to the ground. He walked over to hand opened. I tried to get up, my right arm was completely useless now. 

"Just stay down, you proved yourself." He said, my vision started to go black, my brain went blank, I was dizzy. My vision went completely black. "You did good." Was the last thing I heard before I went completely black. 

        I woke up in the nurses office. I looked around. 

"You gave us quite the scare Kohana." I heard Recovery Girl say, I turned my head and looked at her. "You got beat up pretty bad, but the damage wasn't that bad, if you ask me, you over did it and dehydrated yourself." She said as she looked at the IV that was attached to me. I looked at my right arm and seen it bandaged in a cast. "I healed you as much as I could, without draining your stamina." I sat up. 

"Is Bakugo and Todoroki fighting?" I asked. 

"No, not yet, they have to repair the arena." Aizawa's voice sounded. He looked at Recovery Girl who nodded and left the room. "What was that all about?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to act stupid. 

"Don't you act like that. You picked that up from your mother." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. I looked at the bed sheets. 

"I just didn't want him to treat me different. But he did. I wanted him to treat me like did with the others but he didn't." I say looking back out the window. I heard him sigh and shuffling. 

"Look Kohana, I know you want to prove something. But haven't you noticed that Bakugo treats you different from the others? You showed that you are powerful but continuously getting up and attacking no matter what." Aizawa said. 

"I know he treats me differently, but that doesn't give the excuse for not treating our battle the same as the others." I say to him. He sighed. 

"Kohana. Listen. Some fights are going to be harder than others, not everything is going to be the same." He said. I sighed with the nod of my head. 

"Am I okay to go and watch the final round?" I asked. 

"Yes, my dear you may, just keep drinking water." Recovery Girl said walking back in. I stood up and took the IV out. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom before heading towards my seat. I looked in the mirror and seen that I had a patch over my eyebrow and a light bruise on my jaw. I sighed and walked back out and found my seat. 

"Kohana!" Uraraka said she stood up and came towards me with Midoriya following. 

"How are you feeling?" Midoriya asked. 

"I'm fine." I say with a smile. "Just a broken arm and some scratches and bruising is all." I say rubbing the back of my head. 

"Why did he take it easy on you?" Midoriya muttered as he stared at me. I shook my head. 

"Where's Iida?" I asked changing the subject. 

"A family emergency, he said his brother was attacked by a villain. He said to let you know, seeing that you were knocked out he didn't want to bother you." Uraraka said sadly. 

"Oh." I say to them, I sat next to Midoriya, with Uraraka on the other side of him. 

"Glad to see you're doing good, Kohana. Ribbit." Tsu said as she seen me. I gave her a smile and a nod of my head. We sat down, soon enough the battle was going to begin.