It read:

"Thank you so much! I promise, I'm going to try to make things right. Would it be possible for us to meet at that one cafe? You know the one, I'm sure. We could meet for an hour or so this evening if that works?"

Blue was almost terrified by how polite Dust was being. It was an interesting contrast from the way that he usually acted, and Blue was unsure as to quite how he felt about that. It felt... wrong. Despite this, Blue responded to the message with just as much friendliness as the other.

Shortly and sweetly, he sent:

"Sure! What time?"

While waiting for a response, Blue intended to go and attempt to fix his scarf once more, but another message came through before he could even set his phone down.

Prompt as always, Dust's message read:

"6?"

As much as Blue wished he could say that he had plans, he was free. Not that it would have really matter if he wasn't free. Dust would simply figure out the soonest time and date of which Blue was free and schedule a meeting then. It was proactive and efficient. It was also disconcerting and creepy.

"Okay," he responded, putting down his phone. He hoped that he wouldn't have to pick it up again until the time had arrived for him to leave.

Blue glimpsed at the clock on his beside table. The time read: 1:21 pm. He sighed and laid back onto his bed, closing his eyes. For a moment, he struggled to get at least slightly comfortable before giving up and allowing his mind to wander.

Dust had mentioned a cafe... Well, perhaps it would be more appropriate to call it the cafe. It was an important landmark for the two of them. It had served as the location for more than one event that Blue was unlikely to ever forget. Blue found it interesting that Dust wanted to meet there of all places. Frankly, if Dust really wanted to leave the past behind... he would never go to that place ever again.

That's besides the point, of course. That was where they were meeting, and that was that. It's not like it really mattered anyways, Blue tried to justify. It was just a place. A change in scenery won't affect what happens. He can only hope that their hot cocoa is as good as he remembers it being.

Blue frowned and sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes. What he really needed, he decided, was something completely and utterly mind numbing. Of course, there's nothing better to accomplish this task than television! Blue forced himself onto his feet and trudged into the living room.

The room was fairly bland, but it had everything a monster or human could require. There was a fancy massage chair (that Blue was still unsure as to how Stretch had acquired) near the center of the room as if to highlight its greatness. It was, by far, the nicest thing they had in their house. Aside from that, there was their old couch from the underground. It was pushed against a wall, stained and worn, but Blue still loved it dearly, if for nothing else than the memories. The main attraction of the living room, of course, was the about 48 inch widescreen TV sitting on a table across from the couch. It was angled just perfectly so that anyone in the living room or the kitchen could see the screen.

All in all, their house was tolerable. Hopefully, once Blue was able to land a steady job with slightly higher pay, they would be able to make their house feel less... empty. There were no pictures or bookshelves or anything of the sort that makes a house truly feel like home, and, to Blue at least, that's unacceptable.

Grabbing the remote from the table, Blue plopped onto the couch and stretched out. Even so, his body didn't fill the entire couch, and he grumbled at his quite lackluster height. With remote in hand, Blue turned on the television and began to flip through the different channels. He got to one channel and noticed that the name of the movie matched that of one that Ink had recommended to him. At the same time, however, Error had told him that it wasn't worth a second of his time.