Chapter One

You sit at your desk impatiently waiting for the bell to ring.

    'Ugh there's still half an hour left.'

     The teacher was going on about how school can bring people together and education is important blah blah blah. School would have been fun if people weren't such assholes. Your friend Beverly had rumors spread about her, which were obviously lies but for some reason everyone believed them. Beverly never told you who her bully was since she knew you would end up fighting to protect her, which you didn't mind, but Beverly insisted it was better to have you around than you being expelled for trying to defend her.

     You reluctantly agreed not to fight anyone, but you still fantasized about hurting people. If you dwelled on these thoughts for a little too long, they would easily turn dark, but you didn't mind that either. Punching someone till they become a bloody mess or choking them to death.

     Gruesome thoughts pass through your mind until the bell rings. 'Finally.'

     During lunch Beverly told you to meet her in the bathroom after school, so you quickly make your way over there.

     You see a girl filling up a trash bag with water, 'why is she doing that?'

     Then some other girl comes in and pounds on one of the stalls. She starts yelling and calling whoever is in the stall a slut. A familiar voice from inside the stall gives a snarky remark.

     Your heart drops, she's talking to Beverly, 'Beverly is in there!'

     The girl with the trash bag full of water stood on the toilet in the stall next to Beverly's and you realize what is happening. Without thinking you quickly run over to the girl and rip the trash bag out of her hand. You did it with so much force it caused her to slip off of the toilet and fall.

     "What the hell is wrong with you!?" The one who was yelling at Beverly is now walking towards you.

     You narrow your eyes and throw the trash bag at her. Water and garbage flooded the floor. "Leave Beverly alone!" You yell and you push her to the ground. As much as you'd like to break her bones, it's more important to make sure your friend is okay. "Beverly let's go!"

     Beverly slowly comes out of the stall, and when she sees the girl on the floor Beverly runs outside with you. The adrenaline was still pumping through your veins, you liked it, all the excitement.

     "I still don't know why you won't let me hurt them. I mean she was sending someone to throw garbage water on you. If anyone deserves to be beaten up its her." You adjust your skirt, "and anyone who thinks those stupid rumors are true."