Are you cheating?

Start from the beginning

They both laughed.

"Well at least your home, they're getting anxious to see you", mom said.

And I was anxious to see them. I couldn't wait to jump in they're arms.

I smiled at them before running into the elevator and pressed the floor I needed. I tapped my foot, I was so anxious to see them. I've been gone all day. Once the elevator stopped and the door opened. I walked out of it and opened my arms and closed my eyes ready for some lovin'. But I got none of that. I opened my eyes to see them all sitting on the couch. Watching tv. What the hell?

"Hey what's up? What happened to given me some love?", I asked pouting.

I saw tony turn his head, he didn't look to happy. What his deal today?

"Oh like the love you gave us for the past few weeks", he said through his clenched teeth. I looked at everyone. They looked mad, and Peter, Baby, oh no, don't cry baby, please.

"Can't we talk about this?", I asked them. I saw them get up. They all crossed they're arms. "Oh now you want to talk? You haven't spoken to us for three weeks Chloe, three weeks", tony said. I flinched when he used my actual name. I knew he was angry. "I'm sorry okay", I said. I didn't know what to do. I can't tell them about the presents.

"Oh your sorry, your sorry, for what? For cheating?", tony said growling through his teeth.

I froze. Cheating?

He thought I was cheating on them?

What the fuck?!

"You think I'm cheating?", I asked him.

He crossed his arms. "Are you cheating?", he asked me.

I grew angry.

"You fucking think I'm cheating?! When I give you my heart, my love, and I slave away all day, cooking, comforting and I get shit like this, what the actual fuck?! Me cheating? I expected that coming from you tony, I know about your fucking past, you used to be a lady's man, how am I supposed to know, your not out there screwing some other girl, when I'm here, are you jealous? Huh?

I wasn't fucking cheating you pumpos asshole, I was out shopping with happy, I was shopping for all of you, getting you guys Christmas gifts, it's so hard to shop for you guys when you guys don't fucking tell me what you want, I spent fucking three weeks on my feet, in and out of the fucking mall, and in the lab, making gifts for you guys, and I get this? I get a fuck you for caring, for loving you? Are you fucking serious! If you don't believe me, ask happy, I can't believe you would actually accuse me of cheating, I can't believe I loved you guys so fucking easily", I yelled at them. I was so angry, I was so pissed. I was shaking in anger and in pain, that they would accuse me of that. I sniffled and wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks. I huffed, I turned around and walked towards the elevator.

"Baby girl", I heard tony whisper my name.

I stopped for a second. "No tony, maybe next Time you'll learn to watch your words and maybe just maybe next time get fucking evidence before you start accusing people", I said. I walked to the elevator and got in. I stood there and saw them staring. I glared at them as the doors closed. How the fuck could they accuse me of cheating?

I slid down the wall. I cried and cried. What the fuck!

I got up once the doors opened, I walked out of the elevator and walked towards the entrance door, leading to outside. "Miss Chloe, I'd advise you not to go outside at this time of night", Friday said.

"Sorry fri, but I'm not in the mood to play innocent house wife right now", I said.

I walked outside. Feeling the cool air hit my face. I started to walk, I went to the garage, I saw one of the cars, I got the keys from the hiding spot and got in the car. I know I shouldn't be driving when I'm this upset, but at the moment, I don't give a fuck.

I started to drive to clear my head. I breathed heavily, I hit my hands against the steering wheel. Okay, okay Chloe, calm down. You got this. Everything fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.

Maybe they didn't mean it, right? They didn't mean it? I mean tony didn't mean to say those words, right? Right. I just need a breather before I go back. Maybe we'll talk and clear things out. Yeah that's what we'll do. Just like David said. We need to keep fighting. No matter what.

I saw a green light and I started to drive. I was in the middle of the intersection. When I saw bright lights coming my way. My eyes widened.

Oh shit! Help!