Half Awake - Izuna

Requested by Senny_Uchiha ! Hope you enjoy it!

Despite being seen as one of the most confident woman in the Clan, (Name) isn't. And it shows in very tiny snippets.

  She has a very bad habit of chewing her lips when she's lost in her thoughts. And the men in her squad are always the ones to point it because it can get pretty (and) distracting.

   I wonder when the next raid of the lands will be.. to check if the Rouge bandit group plan to return..

   She is thoughtlessly painting a bird on a sheet of paper that's meant for writing letters when Izuna finds her, alone. He sits down at a table across her, not wanting to fluster her thoughts. He too has some writing to do but, he doesn't have the luxury to think about nonsensical things. Work doesn't honour rest days.

   Perhaps one day the Clan could even spend a rest day out in the ocean. Izuna could use a gentle kiss from the sun. She blushes at the thought of her fiancé blushing from the sunburn.

     Izuna raises a brow curiously when his wife-to-be suddenly turns pink. What is she thinking about?.he wonders. Is she... blushing because of me? Tch. Don't be hasty Izuna. There are a lot of stupid things to blush about. He resumes reading a scroll from Madara.

    Itachi could even bring his fiancé with us. She couldn't contain herself and cackles at the thought of Itachi blushing at the attention given to him by Izumi. This calls Izuna's attention again. Looking up, he realises she has her eyes already fixed on him.

Is she...flirting with me? He's so confused when (Name) then bites her lip, and a sly smile escapes. Is she seriously... flirting with me? Well, two can play this game.

      Imagine if Izuna and I had a day to ourselves.  (Name) sighs his name – which startles him momentarily. Oh..It'll never happen. Her lips stick out in a small pout.

   It takes every ounce of strength in Izuna to keep himself composed when she starts toying her hair with her long, delicate fingers, clearly dangling herself in front of him, waiting for him to claim her. Sweat runs down his forehead. Is she testing me?..I'm still so confused..

    I wonder if I'd even make for a good swimmer. Oh, how I wish to be out in the ocean! She lets a final sigh of relief, a small, waking laugh from her reveries.

   (Name) looks up to see her fiancé staring at her with dark eyes that are glazed over and his yukata top loosely hanging over his shoulders, his chest peeking through. She turns red when he grabs her chin.

  His voice is husky and it sends shivers down her spine.

"You're not half asleep, are you?.."