Chapter 1

Midoriya

The sunlight crept through the blinds, making their way to my face. It felt blinding, but I didn't have the energy to get up. I knew it was school today, and I just felt like melting into my bed. Every school day was the same. I would go through the streets, with judging eyes gazing upon me. I would feel a pain in my chest, always thinking of someone that could comfort me. There would always be no one.

Once I arrive at the school my chest starts pounding and I start to shake, my teeth clattering and my hand twitching. At those moments I just want to go back home, but I always imagine a look of disappointment on Inkos face.

The actual school day will be even worse. Even just entering class pains me, as my mind starts to wander what everyone is thinking; am I walking weirdly? Am I looking the wrong way? Can they see that I'm anxious? Do I have something on my face? Do I have a weird clothes on? Does my hair look messy?

I always have a mini panic attack whenever my mind starts to wander. I usually think of endless possibilities, often resulting in bad things happening. What would happen if I committed suicide? Would anyone even care?

My eyes stared at a desk on the side of my bed and a small allmight figure standing proudly. I miss when I was younger, when I didn't have to worry if people liked me or not. I would just be able to say hello and ask if they wanted to be my friend. Just looking a stranger in the eyes terrifies me now.

My alarm went off and I lazily hit the snooze button. I wanted to stay in my bed, where I found comfort. "Izuku! Breakfast's ready!" I heard my mom shout from the kitchen. I didn't really have an appetite, but I went anyway. My legs felt numb and my back slouched as I walked to the kitchen. I greeted my mom with a half petty smile. She smiled back.

A plate with bacon, toast and lettuce was placed on the table. I took a seat and Inko continued making breakfast for herself.

"Izuku, I've been worrying a lot about you lately. Is everything alright? You know I love you." She said in a sad tone. I sat there, not knowing what to say. "Yeah I know mom." I replied. She sighed but brushed it off, I clearly didn't show any interest on talking about it.

I left the table and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I saw the scars on my wrist as they hauntingly made me feel like cutting. I went to the door and put on shoes and my backpack. "Alright mom, I'm gonna head for school. Bye!" I shouted as I left the door.

The sunlight blinded me, and I had to squint to se properly. I took off my bag to grab a pair of earbuds o listen to some music as a distraction from all the judging looks all around me.  I put on a pretty edgy song so that I could relate a bit.

Eventually I reached my school, the building towering above me. I felt my breath get faster as I entered, but tried to keep it as quiet as possible. I put my things in my locker as my heart started racing. People were crowding the hallways, chatting amongst their friends. My mind wanders. What if I did something weird? I know it's irrational, but I always have the feeling of doing something wrong or stupid and it drives me insane.

The classroom door opened and the students rushed in the classroom, crowding the entrance. I waited a bit until most of them had gotten through the door. Walking to my seat felt like I was walking on stage.

The class started and the teacher did a short lecture and we would get to work. Our first class was math. I wasn't bad at math, but I didn't really enjoy it. Our teacher sucked.

The day went on line usual. Horribly. After lunch I decided to go to the bathroom, but I felt watched. As I entered the bathroom, I heard the door slam shut. A raspy voice spoke outside. Bakugos friend. "Y'know... I COULD let you out, but I don't feel like it." He leaned against the door, leaving my no way to leave. "You can just rot in there for now." I heard him leaving a heavy box on the floor outside the bathroom.

I slammed my body against the door, but it didn't budge. The guy chuckled and left. I looked down at my wrist, almost as if it was calling for me to cut. I obliged. I found a glass shard on the floor, and started cutting away. The blood tricked down my arm and dropped to the ground, forming small puddles. The cuts weren't deep, but it felt nice. It felt like I had control over something in my life.

I looked in the mirror to see a deranged, pitch black figure. It was crying for help, but nobody could hear. Its voice just dissolved into nothingness. I knew this was my brain just pulling a prank on me, but it felt very real.

I washed the glass so there wouldn't be any evidence of blood and tried to open the door again. I rammed into the door with my body again and again, until the door started to budge. I felt like my entire arm and side was bruised for the impact. I was finally able to open the door after budging.

I went back to class, covering up my fresh cuts. Everyone glared at me. Someone shouted: "you know the teacher doesn't start the lesson until everyone is here, you made us wait for a long time." I felt guilty, but just decided to sit quietly at my seat as my heart beat faster.

Kacchan, my childhood friend sat a few desks away. He became very abusive when he got his quirk. At least I can take the damage so no one else will.

The class went by, when everyone started to leave Kacchan shouted at me. "Oi, shitface." I turned around. "You know, if you really want a quirk that badly..." He started getting closer to me. "You could take the next safe bet..." he got even closer. "And try to get a quirk in your next life..." He tugged at my shirt, lifting me off the ground. "And take a swan dive off the roof!"

He threw me to the floor. I felt my body get numb. His friends chuckled and laughed at me. I just lied on the floor, processing what he just said.

_________________
Ya'all, the original chapter 1 got yeeted for some reason, and old what I wrote, but here's a new chapter 1.