Ch. 10 Agent 3's True Colors

You had just gotten back to Octo Valley and was feeling really exhausted on top of in pain because of the blank ink serum, but you knew that you had one last thing to do before you could give up.

(Yn): I can't give up yet. I still need to save the Captain. He says with a determined look.

You were about to climb up to the launchpad that leads to the final grate, but you stopped because you heard Marie's voices.

Marie: Is it true? She asks with a concerned look.

You turn around to see Callie and Marie, but Callie wasn't wearing her sunglasses and Marie wasn't wearing her mask. And now you finally recognized them.

(Yn): Callie? Marie? He says with a shocked look.

You were so shocked that you could barely move.

Callie: I know... Surprise. She says with nervous smile.

~ Flashback to Callie and Marie watching (Yn) battle the Octoling Captain ~

Marie and Callie were watching your vision cam as you were fighting the Octoling Captain.

Marie: I can't believe that (Yn) went after her on his own! She says with a serious look.

Callie: It was his choice. She says with a neutral look.

Marie: But that doesn't mean that it was a good choice! She says with a serious look.

Callie: Maybe, but it was what he felt that he needed to do. She says with a neutral look.

Marie growls at what she said and was about to slap her, but she heard something that the Octoling Captain said.

Octoling Captain: My, my, you look rather pale. She says with a smirk.

As soon as Marie hears this, she gives the monitor her complete and undivided attention.

Octoling Captain: Let's just say that one of my underlings paid you a visit a few nights ago and gave you some medicine. She says with an evil smirk.

Marie: What is she talking about? She asks with a confused look.

Callie: Remember what I told you about (Yn) limping? But I didn't know that this was the reason. She says with a surprised look.

Callie then starts to pay attention to the monitor as well.

Octoling Captain: That's right, and it gets worse. Soon, all of your ink will become permanently white and you will become a mindless puppet. She says with an evil smirk.

Marie: Is she serious?! She shouts with a shocked look.

Callie: I don't know if she is telling the truth or not, but either way, he is hurt and we have to be there for him. She says with a serious look.

Marie: But how are we suppose to do that? As long as we keep disguising ourselves from him, he will never know who we are or how much we care about him. She says with a worried look.

Callie: I know, but who says that we have to keep disguising ourselves. She says with a smirk.

Marie seemed confused at what she said, so she attempted to explain.

Callie: You see, the reason that Grampa wanted us to hide our identities was because he was afraid that if he knew our real world identities, then he would be too distracted by us. She says with a neutral look.

Marie: Yeah, and your point is? She asks with a neutral look.

Callie: The fact is, we've already met him before, and he didn't really care that we were pop stars. So, we can reveal ourselves without the risk of endangering the mission. She says with a smile