Chapter-Thirty

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Granger reluctantly leaned in to reconnect their lips once again after spreading her on the queen-sized bed. Even after all the numerous times they've done this, he was still nervous and giddy, but Guinevere is turned on by this.

"You're so warm." Guinevere mumbled seductively as she cupped his cheek. She bore deep into those haunting red eyes, feeling all of her strength being sucked by them.

Surprisingly, automatically, Granger sat back up and threw his tops on the floor. He crawled back on top of her like a demon, his eyes burning red in the dark. The only source of light which provided them sight was the moonlight seething through the windows.

Granger began to remove her dress as well by untying her corset while simultaneously feasting on her neck.

She felt like a rabbit being eaten alive by a predator, but in a tittilating way.

But Granger had to be careful of her. So he first asked, parting his lips from her neck which was already dotted with mild bruises. "Do you want me to take this slow?"

"No. Do me as hard as you can, in which I won't be able to walk for a month." She replied immediately. Already her breaths were heavy.

"But, Gwen-"

"Ssh." She hushed softly, slowly slipping off from her corset. Granger's mind went blank as she continued to take the rest of her clothes, including her jeweleries away, throwing it on top of his, making a small pile on the carpeted flooring.

Guinevere also took her bow off, letting her fiery red hair down. She arched her beautiful naked body in front of him and she was as though a statue of a goddess.

As he kissed back, she straddled her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I can't wait any longer. This fire... is consuming me... is all too much! He thought.

His hand reached for the small of her back and his touch was electrifying, galvanizing her into rocking her hips.

"That feels too good." she heard him purred, making her tease his growing bulge again. "Gwen!"

"You came already?" The redhead pouted childishly, bringing the tip of her finger on her lip. "That's too bad for I want us to come together, Granger." There was it again. The irresistible curious, child-like voice she always uses whenever they would make love. It was one of the few strange things that would turn him into a predatory maniac.

Something inside off him opened and it was his demons taking over. Granger had slammed her hard against the mattress and somehow he broke her switch, turning her even more.

Granger started to unzip his pants. Guinevere was biting her lip, impatiently waiting for him to enter her once again. Guinevere stretched her legs wider as he cautiously pressed into her tight entrance.

"Ah!" The redhead whimpered in pleasure with closed eyes.

His lips wandered around her frontal body once again as he remembered he should take it slow. He sucked both of her stiffened nipples whole and journeyed down to her stomach. Only when he stopped did he reached her most intimate secret.

Guinevere flinched in pleasure once his tongue began swerving through the curves of her core. "Such a tease you are." The young woman mumbled, making all of his demons wide awake.

The red in his eyes solidified in reaction, making the hair on the nape of Guinevere's neck stood straight like needles.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Lesley stepped inside the room and signalled for the nurse to leave at once. Once the two of them were alone, Lesley casually began. "How are you?"

Gusion turns around from the window. He wore plain white pants and shirt; the institute's uniforms for its patients. Not much to Lesley's surprise, he looked as if he has had enough of his stay.