"Hidden Life, Intro" by AutobotMoonstar

Hey guys!! Soooo guess what!!  Someone agreed to do the project!! EEEEEPP!! *commences screaming* yes im happy zip it and dont ruin it! ^-^

And thank you to the beautiful, kind person who agreed! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou ok im done.

**Story rights go to AutobotMoonstar. Edited by Sublimellach**

WHY I LIKE THIS STORY:

Now, the reason i like this story is because its a little different than most. And trust me, once you hit around 150-200 transformer fanfics, they tend to blur together! So if u get one that is just a little unique, idk bout u, but i about jump for joy!
What's unique about this one is the author does some really good character-relationship build up, so ur cheering for them to reunite before the main characters journey has even started! And how she does this is that she actually has the character have flashbacks of her cybertronian life, and her parents. It makes u really love them and get to know them; compared to the usual "the character knows nothing about her past". So, I really do hope she continues with this book, as she has a good start.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

[E/N (editors note): Im going to be combining  the intro part ch, " the hidden life, along with the prolgue because they are both really prolgues. And you cant have 2 😊]

I always knew I was different, but I didn't know how different until I met them... I also knew I was different from the fact that my necklace is unbreakable and the pendant is a robot face. That and I have dreams of giant robots from a planet called cybertron- and I have a few memories specifically of two very distinct robots.

------------------------------------

Ratchet's POV

Ratchet came out of recharge to alarms going off.

"Ratchet, get Firestar and Starella to escape pods before those decepticons breach the base!" Ironhide yelled as he ran past.

"Ratchet, what is happening?" Firestar asks me.

"Decepticons are attacking the base. I need you and starella into an escape pod, now!" I answered as I carefully picked up my femmeling.

"No, I'm staying here with you Ratchet!" Firestar refused.

"Firestar-" I start before she interrupts me.

"Ratchet,  I'm staying," She says firmly as we near the escape pods.

Sighing, I nod. "All right, " I bend to put my femmeling in the pod.

"Be safe, Starella, and remember that we love you," Firestar says as she puts a necklace around our femmelings neck, and I make sure to to hand her my favorite wrench.

"We love you, sweetspark," I say before closing the hatch and sending her off of cybertron.

"Primus, please watch over our femmeling," Firestar says as we turn and head deep into the throes of battle.