Jay and His Master

Jay walks around a cornfield picking corn ears. His sweat covered clothes clung to his tanned, muscled body. His shoulder length black hair clung to his forehead and neck. His beautiful emerald green eyes shined dimly as he wiped some sweat from his brows. He takes off his dirty white shirt that was full of sweat and tied it on his head to keep the hot sun from roasting him.

Not too far away, another male watches his slave work from his office window. All of his slaves called him 'Master'. He was a tanned male (tanner than Jay) and muscles in all the roght places as he towered over Jays small stature of 5'3 while he was 6'1. He had brown short cropped hair with sky blue eyes. He gets back to work but looks out the window every so often to see Jay working.

Jay finished half of his work and smiles the most brillant smile he has as he walked back to the house to peel the corn ears on the porch. He stops smling when he saw the other slaves having trouble with the horses. He puts the bucket down and walks over. Jay placed his hand on the rowdy horses nose and pets it instantly calming it down. He smiles and laughs as the horse nudges his hand. He takes over the job of walking the horses and feeding them as well as bathing them. The slave that had that job took over Jay's job by peeling the corn ears. When Jay's done, he walks over to his favorite tree and sits down to rest. He was done with all of his chores. His eyes close into slumber as he sits there. Noone bothered him, for they knew hr would sleep for about an hour or two. Jay's head was tilted up as his arms laid in his lap with his legs crossed.

The Master seen this and chuckled lightly before leaving his house to see Jay. He walked over to the tree and shook the male to waken him. He was worried when Jay didn't open his eyes but slowly fell to the ground. He sighed and felt Jay's forehead. Feeling that it was hot to the touch, he picked Jay bridal style and brought him inside to cool off. He went upstairs to his room and laid Jay on the bed and got a cold washcloth and placed it on his forehead. He watched as Jay's bare chest moved up and down with his breathing.

The Master became even more worried when Jay didn't open his eyes for four more hours. He called to one of the other slaves and told them to call the doctor immeadiately. He pulled Jay's shirt off of his head and lifted him up some to put a little water in his hair to clean some of the grime from it. The Master ran his hand through Jay's hair and pushed it of his sleeping face.

The doctor came in right when the Master had put another wet cloth on Jay's head. He walks up to the sleeping male and checks his temperature and vitals, even checked his throat. Seeing the problem, he says to the Master. "He'll be fine after a few days rest. He's got a fever but its mostly due to being over exerted. Just let him rest for now and he'll be alright."

The Master sighed and nodded. "Thank you. That will be all. Johns will pay you at the door. Just ask one of the servants about him." As the doctor left her returned to caring for Jay. He stayed up all night until he finally just fell asleep with his head next to Jay's and his arms under it.

~~

Thats the first chapter enjoy! Dedicated to ArisonX my first real friend who got me out of depression. I love you lil sis and i hope your feeling better after your car crash!