Chapter 9

So I think I have a mild obsession with my supervillains shadow-y thing and, of course, the supervillain himself.

This is quite an obvious sign that I am fucked in more ways than one.

I shuffled around as I tried to get comfortable but everywhere was hard. There were no comfortable spaces. I felt something warm over my torso and relaxed. Probably my blanket. I was half dazed and not really comprehending anything, which is why I was also okay when the same warm thing moved over my chest and up my neck.

"Mhmm," I mumbled. I shuffled around again and I finally found a pillow. It was comfortable and moving. But like I said, I was too out of it to comprehend that little fact.

It was only when my 'blanket' started moving down over my ass and into my boxers that I was suddenly hit with a bolt of reality.

I yelped and flung myself away. My eyes opened and I quickly rubbed them to get the crust out. I breathed rapidly and looked down. The shadows were still wrapped around me and were still trying to get into my pants.

Maybe it was the absurdity of the situation but I started chuckling. Those chuckles quickly changed into full on guffaws as I struggled to breathe. I sat up and crossed my legs as I rested my head in my hands, shoulders shaking.

"Hyde! Shit." I looked up and caught sight of the blue haired, blue eyed man. He moved towards me but paused and looked down at the shadows around me. They had stopped trying to get into my boxers and now rested comfortably against my crotch.

Speaking of...

Morning wood.

I blushed hotly as I rested my hands over the evidence even though I'm pretty certain that he had already seen it.

"So, um, hey?" I can't believe how awkward I am sometimes.

"The weather's nice isn't it?" I asked even though a quick look showed that we were inside a wooden house.

And now, yes, I can believe how awkward I am.

He chuckled and moved toward me. I felt jittery and scooted back but he narrowed his eyes at me and I stopped.

He crouched in front of me and reached out a hand. My heart was already beating fast but all he did was hold the side of my head. I sighed out as the headache I had been ignoring went away. I turned my forehead into his palm.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Um, good."

Now, it's about time I got my answers.

I turned back to look at him and he stood back up. I leant forward and took ahold of his pant leg. He looked down at me curiously. I let go and patted the ground in front of me. He looked at me.

"Sit," I said rolling my eyes. I wasn't worried about him killing or hurting me. If he wanted to he would've done so by now.

He shook his head. "Hyde, I need to get you food and —"

"No." I cut him off angrily. I wasn't sure where this sudden anger came from but I was going to use it to my advantage. Also, I was hungry but I needed answers first.

"Look, first you try to kill me. Then you poison me which leads to you speaking to my mom, I mean, we're definitely not that deep into our relationship yet. And then you kill Gadget because I went looking for you. Not to mention that weird tattoo thing on my neck —" a sharp sting followed my words but I ignored it, "— that moves and pulses like some kind of weird fucking, thing. And let's not talk about how this weird shadowy thing keeps turning me on and making me horny as fuck. And then that whole thing with you back in the forest and how I could pretty much just come from you touching —" I slap a hand over my mouth and avert my eyes. Well shit.