[SPECIAL FEATURES - GAG REEL]

Start from the beginning

"One more time?" Gage asks as she looks off camera only for the scene to start, panned at Gage who's managed to school her expression.

Emmy stares at Ellen with the same expression, "rifle through your stuff? Maybe steal something? I mean... jerk off on your Mr. Snuggles teddy bear?" Gage doesn't laugh and the director says cut but the camera keeps rolling.

"Thank god, I swear I thought I couldn't," everyone chuckles with her, "like who even says that to their sister?" Gage chokes out between laughs, "imagine just— telling your sister her boyfriend would even think— about jerking to her f*ckin teddy bear!" Ellen and Emmy bursts out laughing with her when she realizes how bizarre the situation would be in real life.

"Cut!"

"I am going clean, little sister," Klaus (Robert) says his line with a small smile at Gage which leads her to roll her eyes, "that's it, tighter and higher," he continues for Diego (David) who stops to tighten the rope around Robert trying to stop his smile while Robert keeps in character, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

David can't help it and let's out a bark of laugh with Gage only making Robert continue to let out grunts, "yes tighter, come on," out of character and continuing to bring more laughs out of Gage and David who've now resorted to clutching their stomachs.

The camera points to Gage who's scrunch up her face at Robert's words but keeps laughing, "Stop!" Gage chuckles out as she tries to catch her breath making Robert stop and laugh with them as the camera pans to the floor while the crews also bursts out in laughs.

"Cut!"

Gage folds her arms across her chest as goes to say her line while keeping her eyes on Five (Aiden), "he means that he went— in— wait that's not the line," Gage groans out making Aiden smile and chuckle.

"It's okay, go again," he chuckles while everyone else also lends a kind smile towards Gage making her school her expression and nod.

The camera continues to roll as Gage go to repeat her line, "he means that he went through and exists in different parts of time but he just uses bigger words— wait, sh*t!" Gage puts a hand to her head and lets out a breathless laugh making everyone chuckle, "I literally had it!"

"He just likes to use big words to boost his giant ego," A voice reminds off camera to Gage who nods and goes to say her line where she sees her cast members trying to not smile making Gage roll her eyes playfully and shake her head, "don't laugh at me!"

"We're not laughing!" Emmy chuckles out only for Gage to turn to the camera and shake her head as she smiles.

"This— this is what I deal with on the daily basis," everyone let's out their laughs while Gage pouts until the camera cuts off but the sound remains, "bullied— bullied by my friends!"

More laughter rings out.

"Cut!"

"D, my back it fuckin' hurts," Gage's words slurred while Diego (David) makes sure his hands are secured around his co-star before he goes to lift her.

"Come on lets—" Luther (Tom) stops when David slips and both him and Gage fall to the floor, "woah!"

Gage breaks character as she puts her arms out and lands on top of David, "oh my god, are you alright? I like landed right on you," her words sincere but a smile shows on her face from the fall while David just chuckles from underneath her.

"I'm fine, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Gage shakes her head and laughs as she gets up, "I like crushed you from the fall," David shakes his head and chuckles at her words while he also goes to stand up with the rest of their co-stars watching.

Robert is watching with a hand over his mouth in shock, Tom's mouth hangs open after what happened while Emmy struggles to wonder what happened and Aiden along with Ben (Justin) hiding theirs laughing behind their hands.

"It's like you guys fell in slow motion," Justin comments with a smile which leads with the others to also break out in smiles or laughs with him.

"Cut!"

Pogo (Adam) is in character when he looks to Gage who immediately shrugs her shoulders making Adam looks to Klaus (Robert) who's also in character and plays off as nonchalant.

Gages lets out a fake cough, "liar," she delivers her line but instead of looking toward Robert she looks at Ben (Justin), "I looked at Ben— Justin, sorry!"

"Did you just almost call me Ben?" Justin asks while he turns to Gage who gives him a big apologetic smile, "wow, okay, I guess I'm Ben now guys, Justin doesn't exist."

"Oh hush," Gage giggles out and shakes her head, "can we do it one more time? From the top?"

Adam once again goes back into his spot and straightens his expression before looking at Gage who's calmed herself down enough to shrug while Adam looks over at Robert making the camera pan over to him acting as if he doesn't know what he's talking about, "liar," Gage coughs out when Justin says something completely different as the camera pans to him.

"Hi, I'm Ben Hargreeves and that was my sister Valerie," Gage lets out a loud sigh as a smile shows on her face before putting her face in her hands and shaking her head, "welcome to The Umbrella Academy."

Everyone seems to laugh but Gage who just rolls her eyes, "it's like no matter how much I try, you guys just love it when I f*ck up," Justin turns into a fit of laughs while the camera pans down to the ground, laughter filling the room.

"Cut!"

Hazel (Cameron) shakes his head, "Jesus Christ," he mumbles out and makes his way over to Gage, throwing false punches only to have Gage go to pretend block them, moving back from a harness to seem as if Cameron is the one doing it, "how the fuck?"

"Super strength, bitch!" Gage screams as she remembers the times they've practiced for the scene and goes to punch the opening Cameron left open for her but when Gage goes to stop before she punch his actual stomach — she actually hits him, "oh my god!" Gage yells out and breaks character to check on Cameron, "are you okay?"

Cameron sends her a thumbs but as he strangled out a laugh, "I'm good, it's okay," he mumbles while he keeps his arms around his stomach.

"What happened?" Someone asks of camera making Gage turn to them with a hand over her mouth.

She puts a gentle hand over Cameron's for his stomach, "I accidentally— actually hit him," the crew lets out a few laughs as someone walks over and the camera continues to roll when Cameron stands tall.

"I'm good, wasn't that bad," he chuckles out making Gage let out a big breath of relief.

"You sure?"

Cameron nods and gives her a smile, "it's all good, we can do it again but make sure to not hit me this time," Gage laughs and nods while they get into their places as the camera cuts out.

"Cut!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, "PSYCOMETRY"!
-stargayze