Chapter 5: No! Don't Go!

Changbin huffs as he wakes up, reaching over and noticing there isn't a body next to him. He whines and sits up, blinking the sleep from his eyes. Noticing Felix across the room, he makes grabby hands at his boyfriend.

"Sorry, Binnie, I have work today. Minho has a shift at the cafe, and couldn't get Seungmin to fill for him, so Hyunjin and I are gonna be the only ones teaching a class full of rowdy kids. And you know what kids can be like."

Changbin huffs once more, before getting out of bed. His mind is screaming at him to be closer. Closer, closer, closer! Giving in, Changbin crosses over to the closet. He wraps his arms around Felix and leans his nose in to take a whiff of the sweet, calming scent. He lazily begins to leave small kisses up Felix's neck.

"Wow! Is someone feeling affectionate today?" Felix teases, exposing more of his neck for Changbin to attack. "Of course it's on the day I can't even take advantage of it," Felix pouts.

Felix randomly stops sifting through his closet. Catching Changbin off guard, he whips around and leans down to pepper kisses all over Changbin's face. "Well, I guess Hyunjin wouldn't mind if I was only a little late," Felix says, practically covering kisses on his boyfriend.

(Much later than it should be, so much cuddle)

"I'm sorry, Changbin, but I have to go."

"B-but cuddles! And kisses!" Changbin cries out, latching on to his boyfriend, trying to stop him. 'No, mate. Don't leave me. Don't go, mate!' he begs in his mind.

"I know, baby, I wanna cuddle you too. But we'll have plenty of time for that later. Right now, I have to go to work."

Felix tries to coax Changbin in to letting him go with the promise of more cuddles later, but, for some reason, Changbin is set on getting Felix to stay today. Once Felix eventually is able to escape his grasp, Changbin starts whining. He pouts, knowing how weak Felix is for him when he acts cute.

Forcing himself to look away from the cuteness, Felix says, "I'll be back home later tonight, baby Binnie, okay? I promise, pinky swear, cross my heart that we'll cuddle for as long as you'd like."

Changbin's gives in, pecks him, and pouts watching Felix leave for work.
_______________________________

Bonus:

"Ugh, what took you so long!? You knew no one else was coming in today!" Hyunjin scolded as soon as Felix arrived at the dance studio.

The students were all stretching, but Hyunjin looked like he was on death's door. His hair was tussled, and his cheeks were slightly red.

"You know what these little monsters are like," he whispers, making sure the kids can't hear him.

"Sorry, Hyunjin. There was uh- traffic?" Felix lies, his voice taking a higher pitch.

"You're a terrible liar. I already know it was Changbin!" Hyunjin snaps back at him, pulling Felix's shirt down to reveal a mark.

"Sorry!" Felix squeaks, yanking up his shirt.

A "you're lucky I'm not Minho, he'd whoop you" was heard as Hyunjin walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you didn't realize, Minho works part time at the cafe and the dance studio Hyunjin and Felix work at.
So... yeah...
Changbin's pretty clingy, right?