♡ feelings ♡ octane x lifeline pt.1

a/n: hello guys! I'm SOO sorry for the late chapter, I won't make excuses, I was just lazy and didn't feel like it. oops lmao. anyways here's a octane x lifeline one shot. a part two or three is coming probably a couple hours later. also i changed my theme so don't mind the cuteness 💗

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

octane was known as a dare devil, one to always seek adventure and adrenaline rush. but during one of his games, something was off. he didn't know, or did he, what was going on.

"maybe it's a mind thing", the green haired man thought to himself. him thinking it was just a mind thing led him to forget about it. but lo and behold, during one of his games, it happened once again.

"what the hell?", octane shouted to himself, pissed at himself.

"i should really check this out with ajay, she probably knows."

with the thought of ajay in his mind, it happened again. he wasn't surprised it was because of her, though. just looking at her rich chocolate skin was enough to make anyone melt. her bright pink hair, always in two buns was always kind of weird to him, because last time he checked, ajay didn't have straight pink hair.

he wanted two things, now. ajay, and her natural hair in its natural state. was that too much to ask for?

after octavio's game, however, he beelined straight towards his room, which was a bit weird considering he lowkey loved the attention. ajay noticed this, of course, and quietly followed his robotic leg's movements.

once she was far enough, but close enough, she watched until he went inside his room, hands on his head that was soon to be in his hair, and a door slamming shut.