bloodhound x mirage (salty mirage and flustered bloodhound)

A/N: please don't come for me ;-; this is my first time making oneshots so if it's bad, doN't coMe foR mY neCc

Italics: Thoughts

as the apex champions, lifeline, bloodhound, and wraith, walked into the lounging area, many other legends greeted and congratulated them. all but one... mirage, or his real name, elliot witt.

elliot was still salty about losing and coming in second place, his team was so close, yet so far. his eyes imaginary holes burned into bloodhound's back, especially angry at the fact they killed him.

the champion squad split up to go into their own rooms, but only one remained, bloodhound.

they were quite happy and impressed with themselves as this was a great winning streak. as they were nearing elliot, he spoke.

"congrats on winning... again.", elliot whispered to them, still somehow salty his team lost.

"thank you, elliot, you're team was—", before bloodhound even got to finish his sentence, the curly haired man pounced. his whole body moving on it's own accord.

bloodhound was struggling, surprisingly, to get out of the curly haired man hold. if only they didn't have all of their equipment on.

elliot knew he was dominating, but for how long, forget that though, he knew he had to do this one thing, this one thing that would probably change his and bloodhound's really non existent relationship practically forever.

elliot bent his face down, lower, and lower, and lower, and put one hand on bloodhound's mask, smirking as his plan was going great.

"oh, this is what he wanted to do? take off my mask.."

bloodhound's mask almost off, elliot was quite surprised they allowed him to get this far into his not so well thought out plan.

they quickly swung their body upwards, gravity tugging the curly haired man down, and leaving bloodhound on top.

"i see you wanted to take off my mask, but don't let your guard down when dealing with me."

bloodhound took their mask off, much to elliot's enjoyment, and there he saw it, the richest color of jet black hair flowing down on bloodhound's forehead and the most lightest, bluest eyes elliot has ever seen. he was mesmerized, and his body doing its own thing, leaned forward, and two lips met each other.

their lips moved in sync with one another until bloodhound pulled away, their cheeks red. i guess have olive pale skin might look pretty, but it doesn't do any good in situations like these.

elliot looked lovingly at bloodhound, a mixture of a smirk and a grin on his face.

"wanna do more of that in my room?", he said smirking with just the tiniest bit of lust in his voice.

"oh—uhm.. sure.. e-elliot.", they said flustered, cursing themselves for stuttering, which they never do so.

A/N: yeS, iM doNe. hope you guys enjoyed I'm gonna make more chapters soon, most likely gonna copy and paste what I write onto here to make it easier lmao 😂 hope you enjoyed ❤️