Headcannons! (MirageHound)

Who is most likely to get flustered?
Definitely Bloodhound, despite his usually serious outlook, he will get flustered much easier than you would expect. Elliot doesn't even have to try sometimes to get him worked up (😏 heheheh).

Who is most likely to curse and almost get themselves killed?
Elliot! Elliot has an extremely smart mouth and doesn't know when to shut it sometimes. One time, Elliot was talking shit about another team's member, Caustic, and, unfortunately for Elliot, Caustic heard. Caustic whipped around so fast and put his big ass hands around Elliot's neck. Now, in any other case, Elliot might've enjoyed it, but here, he was scared for his life.
Fortunately for Elliot, Bloodhound walked in just in time to witness the scene bestowed upon him. Caustic looked away from Elliot, just for one second, and Elliot escaped.
"Haha, you bitch! Thought you had me? Your—", before Elliot got to finish, Bloodhound covered his mouth with their clove covered hand and dragged him out of the room.

Who is more of a "uwu soft boy"?
Bloodhound! Everyone knows them as the apex champion, but there are times when they just goes uwu soft boy >.<. (Bloodhound's body is that of a boy, I guess, but I needed to put "boy" to make sense. get it?)
One instant is when they were trying to make cookies, little flower shaped cookies, with their best friend, Wattson. "You can continue to make the cookies, I'll be gone for a while, don't burn them and save some for me!", Wattson yelled, her voice echoing in the distance. Well, they did just that. Bloodhound made flower shaped cookies and put different colored frosting for each flower. They also put whip cream on some of them, but they were. working with half of their mask off. Either they didn't care, or didn't notice the little dots of whip cream on their nose and the colored frosting on their cheeks.
They got teased and got uwu energy onto them before they left. "Fuck you guys", Bloodhound mumbled under their breath as everyone ate the cookies, laughing silently as Bloodhound cursed whatever the fuck uwu energy was, that he had.

A/N: I'm dOne, sorry there isn't as many headcannons. I must think of more lmao. also sorry for going missing for 2 weeks, school is starting soon so I may be absent for a while.