Chapter 2:She's the monster under my bed?!

The next Day...
Ryan's POV
Well,Today it's a normal day at daycare but for some reason I don't know how but there's a new girl coming tomorrow but applications are close •-• Whatever I took the bus this Time but when I walked in the daycare Goldy or Unicorn was downstairs that's rare..huh.. I walked up the stairs I only see the daycare kids "Hey guys!" Maybe i will hear a HeY cUtIe today but i didn't I decided to go to the rooms to see if everyone else was here I only found unicorn reading about super hero stuff "Hey Unicorn!" I said he said "Hey.." Huh? That's unusual for sure I walked out to go to Goldy's room no one I even said a joke didn't even get a laugh last but least Tina I went to her room and saw her rocking back and forth While having her legs crunch up to her chin and her arms over her face I said softly like the good bestfriend/crush I am UWU "Are you okay Tina?.." nothing but crying I went up the ladder to her bed sat down and hugged her "It's okay what's wrong? Did someone hurt you or made you sad I'm gonna ki-" I was cut off by a quick kiss and hug OoF I wanna faint but I picked myself up before I did "I-I had a N-Nightmare of a...Monster t-that looked like goldy but had deer antlers and demons wings with teeth scary ones her a-arms w-were b-b-Black and i-it was terrible..." The crying Tiger said "it's okay I'm here!" Said The somewhat orange hair boi said I gave her a hug but I know what she needs A kiss but I-Well-But-Tina-I'm going to do it ITS NOT EVEN HARD I HAVE DONE IT MANY TIMES as i was yelling at myself the sky got Darker than this text right Now. I-I May or may not got Carried away it was meant to be a peck on the lips But it got WAY Better/Worse we had a full out make out session-(Narrator:HAH YOU THOUGHT IT GOING TO BE LEMONS BUT IT WASN'T!) After Maybe 3 hours or so I heard thunder "Huh?!" I said While breaking up the kiss I heard the alarms going off WEWOWEWOWEWEO "Come on!" I said while grabbing Tina's wrist we Ran all then got to the playroom I yelled "UNICORN WE GONNA BE ON LOCK DOWN WHEN I SAY LOCK!" He nodes "Cutie what's going on?!" I was in such a panic I couldn't even answer every one went to the slingshot squad base (I'm calling it S.S.B) I ran out the daycare to find that "Goldy" that was in Tina's Nightmare "Goldy?! is that You?!" I said "Oh hey cute stuff!" The demon thing said she chuckled "Why are you doing THIS?!" I said..

Tina's POV
We all went to the S.S.B and went to the meeting room I was in the corner with cookie "It's Okay He's Fine Tina...Maybe not but,you don't need a man to be great Tina.." She said I was too worried but I felt sleepy but I was still awake? How?! "WELL I DO,I KNOW IN MY BONES AND THE DEAD BODIES OF GOLDY I KNOW RYANS FINE!" I yelled then cookie sooted away,I don't know why i yelled i never yelled at cookie...before..

Meanwhile(Ryan's POV)
She chuckled "For you,you know I like you~" she said "W-Well I don't like you because-" I was cut off by Goldy's Hit my cheek "O-OW!" She laugh (evilly) "Until you say "I Love You" I wont stop hitting you" The demon said "B-But You know I have Feelings for Tina!" I yelled She hit me in the Nose making it bleed and my mouth,"G-G-Goldy STOP!" I said shaking "HAHA LIKE I WILL" She said Then she chased me into the woods "What's your answer Ryan~!!" Goldy said "I say NO!" I said Actually attacking her Then Unicorn saved the day AGAIN He splashed a  reverse potion at goldy "Thanks Unicorn Man!" I said while giving him a high five "Again" He said We Chuckled for some reason Goldy turned into a nickel Unicorn put her into a jar to cool her down we ran to the daycare then went to the S.S.B everyone was cheering us on (Unicorn) but I got some credit then I saw Tina in the corner Maybe thinking about something I went up to her.

Tina's POV
How did that-In my trail of thoughts Ryan went up to me "Hey Tina!" I hugged him of course "I knew you was Okay!" I said happily he chuckled there was one thing I can do UWU I quickly put a mistletoe and said "Look up~" he looked up "Can we do t-t-this alone..?" Said Cutie blushing like crazy,everyone  left it was just us FOR ONCE "Now?~" I said "Wait.." He said grabbing my waist gently "Now we can" orange brown hair boi said We kiss (By the way which wasn't a peck UWU) it went on for a good 5 minutes then we break apart "Let's go to your house" Ryan said "Okay!" I said we walked out we said "AND THAT WAS A ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE~!" We continued walking to my house "S-So um is your dad home..?" Ryan said "Probably" I said I see him getting goosebumps I chuckled "it won't be like last time~" I said I just hope he has feelings for me you know I don't wanna get my hopes up...But I don't know how to tell him....Yet...

Stay tuned!

Yeet

(I will post parts 1 a day or 2 a day depends on school) •w•

???:We can try something else Pip...

owo