Chapter 3: Ice Cream & Wayzz

Thanks for reading!

Marinette gets in trouble with Master Fu for revealing her identity to Kagami.

-x-

"Master... I have ill news." Wayzz said as he flew over, "It is regarding Marinette."

"What's happened?" he questioned, "Is she okay?"

"She is fine, Master." the Kwami assured, "This is regarding her identity as Ladybug."

Master Fu immediately became more alert, "Her identity?! Who did she tell?!"

"She didn't tell anyone, Master. She was simply caught. It was very unfortunate."

"How could she be so reckless?!" he questioned, "How did this happen?"

Wayzz sighed, "It was a few nights ago..."

"A few nights ago?! Why have you not brought this to my attention sooner?!" he asked as he felt the slight anger and annoyance flow throughout him.

"I didn't want to get Marinette in trouble, Master." he replied, "Tikki informed me yesterday." Tikki was very reluctant to tell him. But it was her job to inform him and Master Fu of the situation, "She feels as if she's partially to blame."

Master Fu shook his head, "No, it was an accident. Tikki shouldn't blame herself." he sighed, unsure of what to do, "I want to talk to Marinette, Wayzz. Would you please bring her to me as soon as possible?"

"Of course, Master."

"Tell her to meet me on top of the Eiffel Tower." he said. He was still under cover - not wanting Hawk Moth to find him and the Miracle Box, "And tell her to bring whoever it was that saw her, too."

Wayzz nodded before flying away, phasing through a wall.

-x-

Marinette smiled down at the ice cream in her hands. She sat down on the stairs in between Adrien and Kagami. Her ice cream was white, dark blue and brown.

Kagami's was pink, dark blue and light blue with a cherry on top.

Adrien's was a mixture of red, black, dark blue and light blue.

Marinette subconsciously leaned into Kagami as the three ate in a comfortable silence.

Kagami felt like something was wrong. She couldn't put her finger on it, though. She glanced down towards Marinette's bag which was slightly open, she could easily see Tikki who looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. Kagami smiled as she took the cherry off of the ice cream and subtly dropped it into the bag, she saw Tikki mouth 'Thank you'.

She still couldn't help but feel that something was wrong, so she glanced around at her surroundings.

"André makes the best ice cream." Adrien exclaimed with a grin.

"Definitely. He's tough competition for everyone else in the business." Marinette agreed, she then looked to Kagami, "How is yours, Kagami?"

"Huh?" Kagami wondered, quickly focusing on Marinette, "S-Sorry, I-"

"Is everything okay?" Adrien asked, concerned.

"Y-Yes. Yes." Kagami cleared her throat, "Just... entranced by this ice cream." she made up an excuse.

Marinette placed her free hand on Kagami's arm, "Are you sure you're alright?"

Giving her a reassuring smile, she replied, "Yes. Thank you."