Chapter 1: Identity Reveal

Kagami finds out who Ladybug is...

And it just so happens to be her girlfriend.

(Sorry if characters are slightly OOC - I wanted Kagami to have a lil bit more emotion)

This MIGHT be a one-shot or might turn into something more, not sure yet!

-x-

Kagami looked at the computer, the dim light illuminated the room. The only other source of light was the moon that shone through the curtains. Her eyes had been fixated on the screen as Nadja Chamack reported a current Akuma attack, she could easily see Ladybug and Chat Noir in the background fighting a Sentimonster. She sighed, wishing that she could help and become Ryuko again... But Ladybug had informed her that it was for her own safety and it would be best to keep her and the Dragon Miraculous separated. She respected Ladybug's wishes.

For the tenth time in the past hour, Kagami called Marinette.

Voicemail. Of course.

Kagami was getting worried, she hoped that Marinette hadn't got caught up in the Sentimonster attack. She felt sweat start to form on her forehead, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath attempting to keep calm. Opening her eyes, she glanced around the room - trying to focus on something else.

Being in Marinette's room didn't exactly help the situation.

A smiled formed on her face as she saw the photos on the wall... They used to be photos of Adrien, but now they were photos of her. At first she thought it was quite strange... but in the end, she came to the conclusion that it was quite cute. She was glad that she didn't hesitate in getting Marinette before Adrien or Luka did.

She was glad that Marinette returned her feelings.

Her eyes darted down towards the phone in her hand once more. Still no reply from Marinette.

Now was she growing anxious. What if something bad had happened to her? She was never out this late.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir have defeated the monster! Paris is saved once again!" Nadja exclaimed. Kagami heard the reporter shout as she stood from her seat, making her way towards the stairs to the roof. She needed to get some fresh air. The hatch was slightly jammed... A frown appeared on Kagami's face as she tried to push it open.

"Come on..." she muttered to herself, giving it another forceful push. She suddenly started to feel claustrophobic, wanting to get out now and away from everything that reminded her of Marinette.

She heard a bang coming from the roof, but thought nothing of it. Must be a bird or something.

Finally, Kagami felt the cool air seep through the hatch as she got it open. Something felt off... She didn't know what, though.

Pushing the hatch open, she saw... Ladybug? That was definitely not a bird.

"Tikki, spots off!" Ladybug said with a smile, closing her eyes.

Kagami's eyes widened as she witnessed the scene. A bright light engulfed Ladybug, causing Kagami to squint slightly.

Was this all a dream? It was late, after all... Kagami shook her head, not wanting to believe what she was seeing.

Upon opening her eyes fully... She saw who was underneath the Ladybug costume.

Marinette let out a yawn, "I'm beat... That was a tough fight."

A small red creature flew by Marinette's head. Kagami locked eyes with it, "Erm..." the creature started, "M-Marinette-" she said, trying to get the girl's attention.