Chapter 6.

Haven't updated in a while. Sorry babes.

_______________________________

Beatrice:

"What the actual fuck?" Luke's voice rips through my dreams and I open my eyes.

He's standing at the foot of my bed- oh, excuse me, his bed.

"Well, good morning to you as well, Luke.", I sit up, stretch my arms, swing my legs over the side of the bed, and yawn.

"Why the hell are YOU here!?", Luke raises his voice a bit and walks in front of me.

My facial expression changes to a confused one and I look up at him. "Uh, you told me that I could stay here last night? And you kissed me? Multiple times?" Luke comes closer to me.

"And why would I kiss you?"

"Luke... What trick are you playing?", I smile and stand up to his height.

What's wrong with him? Why is he acing this way?

"You need to leave. I know you're lying. I would never kiss you! You're ugly, and fat.", I wince at the last part. It's not like I've never been called those words. I just thought that Luke really liked me. Apparently, he doesn't. It was all a trick.

"Whatever, Luke. I don't know what the HELL is up with you. But, ugh! Whatever!.", I pick up my bag and shoes and quickly walk out of the house.
My phone goes off while I'm driving.

"Hey, Beatrice." It's one of my best friends, Maycee.
"Hey, Mayc.", I sigh her name into the phone.
"What's wrong? Wanna come over?", I nod my head in response.
"Beatrice, you know I can't see you, right? You always nod your head."

"Oh, yeah. Sure! I'll be over in a bit.", I hang up and head in the direction of her house.
...
"So, what's up?", Maycee sits down on her bed and I throw myself on the other side of the bed.

"Luke Hemmings.", I mumble his name into her pillow.

"What? Luke Hemmings? The gorgeous, mysterious, tall, and tasty exchange student?"

"Yes." I move my head to look at her. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is the same height as me. I've always been jealous of how pretty she is, too.

"Wow." She looks down at me and smiles. "Somethin' you wanna tell me?"

Sighing, I sit up and sit beside her, criss-crossed.

"So, we kissed and stuff and have been hanging out a lot and my mom and I had a fight and I ran away and I stayed the night with him last night and he was acting like a really big asshole this morning oh and I forgot Ash got me tickets to go and see Metallica and Luke said he would go with me so now I don't have anyone to go to the concert with and yeah." I take a deep breath and look at the wall.

"Oh. Wow.", Maycee shifts her weight on the bed and sits back so she's leaning against the headboard.

"Yeah." I look over at her and see her staring at me with a furrowed brow.

"What?" I ask her.

"Did Ash tell you why he couldn't go?"

"I never said he couldn't come, Maycee." My eyebrow raises at her question.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I just assumed.", her eyes widen and she looks away from me.

"What? What's going on?", I scoot closer to her and poke her arm multiple times.

"Nothing!" She starts laughing and pushes me away.

"Whaaaaat? Are you and Ash dating or something?" Maycee goes silent and freezes.

"Uh, no! Ew!", I gasp.

"You two are totally dating! Ew!! When did this happen???", I go to shove her arm and she blocks me.

"Like, for 4 weeks now. I wouldn't say dating yet, but we've been hangin' out and stuff."

Maycee smiles and so do I.

"Wow! This is great!", I laugh loudly and fall back on the bed.

"I really like him."

"Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that. He's a pretty cool guy. Even if he is a loser.", she smiles harder and giggles.

"So, let's go talk to this Luke guy.", she picks up her keys and walks over to get her shoes on.
"What? What are you doing?", I sit up quickly and ask her.

"Why, we're going to go and have a little talk with Luke Hemmings of course."
_______________________________

SOOO, that was really short. I just haven't updated in while and I wanted to give you guys something.
-lolnaw