Chapter 3.

Beatrice POV:

As soon as I get into my car, my phone buzzes in my pocket from a text message.

To: Beatrice

From: Ashton

Hey, Trissypoo, want to hang out later? :) ily

I roll my eyes and smile softly. Replying back:

To: Ashton

From: Beatrice

Ew, no, why would I wanna hang out with a loser? xP lol jk sure, when and where?

I press send and start my car.

The engine revs up and I start to back out of my parking spot when a kid practically jumps behind my car.

"Shit!" I brake instantly and put my car into park.

Taking my seatbelt off and climbing out of the car.

"What the hell, man?!" I yell at the boy.

"Oh, sorry, Beatrice. I didn't mean to. It was an accident." The boy speaks in a panicked voice and puts his hands up in defense.

I vaguely recognize the boy when I look a bit closer.

"Wait. Why are you jumping out behind cars anyway, Calum?" I ask him.

"Uh, supposedly there's a fight over there." He points to the right side of the parking lot.

A bunch of people are gathered around but, I can't see anyone inside of the circle of people.

"Oh. I'll join you." I start walking that way and he joins my side.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I hear the chanting from about 20 feet away from the crowd.

"Help me pry my way through."

"Uh, sure." Calum nervously responds.

I push through the crowd (with the help of Calum) and see a moderately tall boy, with Green hair, (Michael) and another boy who I know to be named Brandon.

"Well, maybe if you could keep your hands off of Claudia then we wouldn't have this problem, Brandon.", Michael is yelling at the moment and Brandon is standing his ground in the middle of the circle.

"It's not my fault that she doesn't have a good taste in guys, you cock suck-" I immediately cut him off by standing in between the two of them.

"Okay, Michael, calm the hell down. And, Brandon get the fuck out of here. We don't want to get punched again do we?"

Brandon slowly shakes his head and turns around, walking away with his groupies and clones.

"Beatrice, you shouldn't have done that. I had it well under control."

"Yeah sure, Michael. Looked like everything was going well for the both of you." I sigh and cross me arms over my chest.

"Now, where's Claudia?"

"In my car. Brandon tried to flirt around with her and slapped her butt.", Michael tenses and I grab his arm.

"Come on. Ashton wants to hang out later and you guys are hanging out too.", I start dragging him with me and shove him in the direction of his car.

"I'll tell Claudia. Thanks Beatrice."

"Yeah, you're welcome. See yah laterz." Waving my hand goodbye and turning back towards my car, I come face to face with a Calum.

"Jesus!" I jump and shake my head,

"Sorry! Sorry, Beatrice." Calum apologizes quickly and I just sigh.