5

The bell went for breaktime, and i strolled through the crowded hallway. "jess!" missy, yelled over to me, trying to catch up with me. "hiii" missy exclaimed, panting. "hiya yalright" i giggled, as she got her air back. "i'm seriously unfit!" she panted. We linked arms and walked out to the quad and sat down at a table. "soo, how's things with Cory?" she questioned, nudging me. "really good" i smiled. "have ya, unoo" "missy!" i exclaimed, laughing. "well have ya?" she smirked. "no no" i told her truthfully. But my attention got pulled away as i saw Jordan walk past, carrying his bag weirdly carefully. He looked over at me innocently , and came over to me and missy. "alright jordan?" i asked. "can you come for a minute" he asked shyly. "yeah course, i'll be a sec missy"

Jordan led me to the side of the quad and turned round so his back was facing the quad. "what's wrong?" i asked. "i've got it in my bag" he said quietly. "got what in your bag?" i questioned. "the baby" he said, lifting the opened lid of the bag a bit, so he could prove it. "for god's sake, are you dumb?!" i exclaimed. "she ditched it with me" he said bluntly. "you can't have a baby in your bag around school!" i told him, sternly. "i know" he replied. "do you want me to go get Cory?" i asked. "no and don't tell him neither, he'll just have a go at me and tell me dad" he informed me, seriously. "alright but we have to tell someone, Mr Bell? he's your form tutor right?" i said. "yeh" he bluntly replied, putting the lid of his bag back down to cover the baby. "alright let's go then" i said.

The bell went for lessons to start, so everyone else filed back into school and slowly the corridors drew empty. We walked through the corridors. "jess worthing" i turned round and saw Mrs Carter. "yeah miss" i answered, turning round. "why aren't you in class?" she then noticed Jordan. "Jordan your on report and all!" She exclaimed. "come on" i said pushing Jordan forward, as we walked away from her. I looked down at the cut Jordan has on his cheek. "what've you done to your face?" i asked. "just summat" he replied bluntly. "it weren't yer.. yer dad was it?" i whispered down to him. Jordan looked back up at me glaring, and walked faster. We knocked on Mr Bells door and waited for him to answer.

Mr bell came out straight away and pulled Jordan to one side. "Come here" Mr bell said pulling Jordan. "Yesterday you wound me up!" Mr bell spat. "You punched a student sir! Forget your job you could land in jail for this" Jordan spat back. Not breaking eye contact with mr Bell. "I need yer help" jordan told mr bell. He lifted the lid, as he did to show me, and mr bell saw the baby lying in the bag. "For gods sake jordan!" Mr bell said, shocked and confused on why Jordan would have a baby in his bag.

Mr bell noticed me and beckoned me to come into the class with Jordan. "He's on detention, Go Organise the cupboards" mr bell said to Jordan who was standing quite shyly behind him. "Your Book is in there aswell jess" mr bell told me so I would follow jordan, he followed behind me and shut the door so the class wouldn't hear. "What do you expect me to do jordan, hide a baby round school, because what? Cos I owe you one" mr bell said, getting quite close to Jordan's face and looking down at him. Jordan looked up and into his eyes, "well you do don't ya, so back of sir unless your gonna Hit me again" jordan said, making mr bell back away.

Mr bell left the cupboard and beckoned me to leave aswell. I looked at jordan, sympathetically and left him alone. I sat down in my seat and focused on what mr bell was saying. I started the work he set for us to do. I was quite naturally so i managed to finish it quite quickly. I looked at mr bell and he kept looking over to the door of the cupboard, clearly worrying about Jordan in a room with a little baby.

After the lesson was over, I sat on my desk and mr bell went and got Jordan out. Mr bell took the bag and gently put it on the desk infront of me. "We'll have to call your dad to come pick him up, jordan" mr bell told him. "No, sir you can't" jordan said, slightly panicky. "We're going to have to!" Mr bell said back. "No, please" jordan said back, making mr bell change his mind.

"Fine, we'll go and drop him of back to his mums house" mr bell said.