"That is funny!" Says Nicole, "cause our little Willow's name is Willow East!" That brought a new round of laughter, Wally joining in this time, people staring as they went by. They eventually composed themselves enough to find a place to eat.
They settled at a little diner.

Everyone ordered much little food, other thank Jaxon, while Wally practically bought the whole place.
Luckily he swiped one of Robin's credit cards.
While eating he noticed that no one was questioning his eating habits. It was.. Nice to say the least.

They hung out for the rest of the day. Learning almost everything about each other. But they all knew he had secrets and he knew that they did too. At the end of the day Wally waved goodbye to his new friends looking at his contacts.

He smiled, the names were:

Nicole~ Bubblybunny
Alex~ Demon
Willow~ Strawberry
Jaxon~ Greenbean
And Isaac~ douchebag

He'll change Isaac's once he warms up to him.

Wally headed to the Zeta beam regretting going there at all. He finally arrived, noticing everyone lined up for a mission.
Everyone took one glance at him before attacking him. Each one giving their own one of a kind hug.

For Supey and Kal it was just a nod while Artemis punched him in the arm. M'gann squeezed all the air out of him while Robin refused to let go.
Wally blushed while looking down. Artemis smirked, "all right lover boy, let him breathe," Robin flushed a brilliant shade of red, letting go like he's been burned. They all got back in line, Wally following hesitantly.

Batman finished explaining the mission, before everyone left. Wally was about to head to the kitchen before Batman stopped him.
"Kid Flash."
"Yea?"
"Welcome back," He smirked, walking off.
"Does-does this mean..?" He stuttered, not being able to form a complete sentence.
Robin cackled, "Of course it does dude. Now hurry up!" He said running to the bio ship. Wally whooped and hurriedly got changed, before heading to the bio ship. He settled in his usual seat, closing his eyes, and relaxing. He heard and felt the bio ship take off.
This was where he belonged.

*45 minutes later*

As usual, the team was spotted. They were currently taking on bunch of thugs and oddly enough a group called the Hive Five. They all seemed to have a vendetta against Kid Flash.
For reasons the team was unknown for, but Kid Flash just wore a smile.
"I can tell you've all missed me!" He said with such enthusiasm.
"Shut it ya crud muncher," The short guy, Gizmo was his name, yelled.

Out of all the people, it was Seemore who had it out the worst for Kid Flash. All the thugs were down for now. All that was left was the Hive Five.
"Now you guys really are the 'Hive Five'!" Laughed Kid Flash, dodging an exploding eyeball.
"Shut up will ya!" Screamed Seemore. The fight was followed as:
Seemore and Kid Flash
Miss Martian and Kyd Wycked
Superboy, Aqualad, and Mammoth
Robin and Gizmo
Artemis and Billy Numerous

'What did you do Baywatch?' Asked Artemis through the mind link.

'Well.. It's a pretty funny story-' Started Kid Flash.

"ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!" screamed Mammoth who was roughly thrown by Superboy then electrocuted by Aqualad. Mammoth was knocked out cold, eventually they both went to help Artemis who was having trouble with all the Billy Numerouses.
"Woooaaahhhh!" Screamed Gizmo who's jet pack and spider legs were going crazy. "Someone hacked my suit!"

That's when they heard the one and only Robin cackle that left chills down their spines.
"You need some new firewalls. That was easier than the Batcave!" States Robin with another cackle.
Robin jumps over to Miss Martian, who's nearly down from Kyd's attacks. But one by one they were all brought down.

All that's left is Kid Flash and Seemore.
"You ruined everything!" Screamed Seemore.
"How!? What did I do!?" He screamed back, dodging eyebombs after eyebombs.
"You took her! Took her from us! Took her from me!" He yelled, hatred coming out more and more, "I'll destroy you!"

"She can do much better and she saw that! I helped her reach her dream!" He yelled back, hating where this was going.
"We could have helped her too! I could have helped her!" He yelled, deciding to try and lay a punch on him.
Kid Flash dodged flawlessly, not even bothering to attack

"She's doing better now. She's happy." He growled out, Seemore heard.
"She could have been happy with me, but you took her! Then left her! Why!? You ruined everything!" Kid Flash had enough and speed punched him out. He goes out like a light and is soon tied up with everyone else. When he got there, he saw Kyd Wycked performing sign language.

When he looked closer it read, 'is she really happy?'
He smiled, "yes she really is. She also misses you all, but she won't come back." He finished with a pointed look. Kyd smiled, an odd thing to see, and soon the team was heading back to the mountain. Wally explaining his adventures about how he met the Hive Five.
Everything was good.
Kid Flash was back.
But a new beginning was happening too.