He looked back and noticed black goggles with red lenses. He laughs, picking them up and securing them in place. He looks down, and he realizes his pants had a little slot for his tail to go through. He laughs some more and goes to look at himself in the mirror.

"Not bad, Catwoman," He murmurs to himself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Not bad, Catwoman," He murmurs to himself.
"I know right," She says, leaning on the door frame with a smirk, having her uniform done on. "All you need are these," She hands him some black, leather fingerless gloves and a lasso. He takes them, putting the gloves on and placing the lasso around his waist like a belt.
"Soo.. How is this training going to work?" He questioned.
"Follow me," She smirks, walking away. She went out the window, climbing up to the roof, Wally following close behind.

"It's just a simple Parkour," She said once he got up there, "but we will be doing it in the night. You will also learn how to use your lasso. Notice how your mask has a comm in the cat earpiece. That's how you'll get in touch with me if we ever get separated.

You will learn how to jump and roll. To be as graceful as the kitten you are willingly. Without having your cat side take over. That's the whole point of this. So you can change willingly, and it seems you have that part down. But let's see how long you can hold it."

Once she finished going over everything she took off to the edge of the building, Wally instantly catching up with his speed.
"Oh, and one more thing," She says reaching over and placing a choker around his neck, "no powers. This will dampen your speed. First, I'm going to teach you how to use your lasso ok? It's quite simple because it's kind of like a grappling hook. If you yank hard enough, it'll just shoot you up. Or you can go the spider way and swing up."

Wally took it all in stride. The first couple of tries he couldn't even swing the thing farther than two feet. After the seventh try, he finally caught the ledge of something. "Good, now see if it's steady and on there so it's good enough to swing on," She said.
He yanked on it with all his might and it didn't budge.
He looked over for permission and she nodded her head yes in approval.

He jumps off and falls. He eventually got the hang of the swinging, but what he didn't notice was the end wasn't secured.
Soon enough he was plummeting to the ground.
He didn't think just reacted, reaching out without a thought and grabbed on to a bar hanging across the two buildings. He swings up and perches up on top, not even making a sound. He feels Catwoman land beside him and touches his shoulder. He reacted, jumping back with a hiss.

"I could have died," He all but literally growled.
"But you didn't. I would've caught you, to begin with, but it seems your cat side has taken over in that area..." She trailed off, studying him, "Wally.. Is that still you or is this the cat speaking?"
He hissed when she got to close, confirming her suspicions. "Focus Wally. Close your eyes and just focus on control." Wally did as he was told, a bit agitated.

He eventually got his breathing under control and opened his eyes. The moment he did though, he started wobbling. Catwoman caught him before he fell. "Looks like we need to focus on balance too. Seems like all that goes to the cat." She finished with a smirk, "come on. We still have more training."

She pulled them back up on the roof, Wally complaining the entire time.
"Next is jumping and rolling. You'll jump from this roof to the next. Rolling will soften the landing."
She took a running start, performing a perfect roll when she made it to the next roof. 

Wally watched with determination in his eyes. He took off as well, feeling weird without his speed.
He jumped, "crouch and tuck in!" She yelled.  He did as he was told, he crouched and tucked in flawlessly, but the rolling part was where everything ended..
He dislocated his right shoulder.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" He yelled clutching his shoulder. Without his speed, it hurt 10x worse. He ripped the choker off, feeling his speed return to him and start working on his shoulder.

Catwoman ran over and supported him up. She looked at him with concern in her eyes before softly speaking to him.
"Maybe we should stop for the night?" She suggested.
"No," He grunted, "It's almost healed. Let's just do a bit of parkour. So I can get the feel of all this. I'm fine really. I've had worse."

With a grunt he pulled away, running, and jumping over the edge.
Catwoman ran over to stop him, but all she saw was him do an almost perfect roll, with just a bit of a rough landing. He grunted with the force but continued on.

Catwoman followed, the rest of the night going by fairly good and fast. The moment they got back neither one of them decided to change. Each heading to their given rooms and falling asleep instantly.
Who knew having a partner could be this tiring? 

Cat Flash?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें