14

14

Both you and Atan had your arms wrapped tightly in bandages to stop the bleeding. That didn't stop Atan from being rather.... touchy.

You officially belonged to him, and he did to you. The carvings in your arms, in his eyes, were practically wedding vows and rings.

Rings you could never ever ever ever EVER take off.

Last thing he had to do was take your virginity..... Atan smiled as you sat on the couch after eating your father's flesh. You smiled happily and contentedly. He plopped beside you and swung an arm over your shoulder.

(Lime Warning)

Setting a hand on your upper thigh, Atan smiled mischeveously at you. You raised an eyebrow.

"Um.... whatcha doing, Atan?" He didn't speak, judt leaned in and rested his face against your neck. After a moment, you felt his tongue drag across your neck. You shivered and yelped, jumping away from him.

Atan smirked, not moving an inch. Your thigh was still trapped under his hand.

"Dear darling sweet heart YN," he purred. "Would you do anything I tell you to?" You raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You are my murderous pupil. You would listen to your teacher, right? You would do whatever I told you to?" You heaitantly nodded.

A sickening smirk spread across his face.

"Start stripping."

You hesitated. Of course you hesitated. His demand was lewd, inappropriate, and unexpected. But a smile crossed your face, also dark in nature.

You stood up and slowly began taking off your clothing, facing away from Atan. He watched you, licking his lips. While you took off your undershirt, he frantically pulled off his pants and pulled out his genitals, stroking it to make sure it would be hard enough for you to enjoy

You were shaking slightly. No one had ever seen you naked like this before. You were scared.... what if he saw your scars and hated You? What if....

Atan gripped the edges of your jeans and tore them off in one swift motion. You yelped as your panties were exposed to his lusting eyes. Now you were only in your bra and panties.

"Turn around," he demanded. You did as you were told, your arms crossed over your (size) breasts. Your haw dropped when you saw him sitting back lazily, happily stroking his cock. His underwear was pulled down just enough to let the flesh be freed.

The red headed murderer smirked at your shocked state. He stood up and stopped touching himself, then took your hand and guided it to his crotch. He set your hand on it, and you felt it harden up quickly.

Atan kissed you softly, putting his hands on your shoulders and pulling your body to his. You could feel him pressing against your vagina through your panties.

"Do you want this?" He asked. And for the first time ever, the murderer showed weakness.

You could see fear on Atan's face. His eyes were trained on the floor. He didn't want you to reject him... it was the first time he had been scared for a long time...

You responded by dropping to your knees in front of him, coming face to face with it. You opened your mouth hesitantly, being guided simply by primal instincts.

You sucked the tip. He had to be at least 7 inches, but thick enough that you could barely wrap your hand all the way around it. He grunted slightly  and let you keep going, trying his best to not grip your (h/c) hair to pleasure himself.

You sucked the tip, slowly getting more viscious and more frenzied. Without warning he ripped you off of him and plopped you on the couch. Atan spread your legs and positioned himself on his knees between them.

His pink tongue licked the outside of your panties at a painfully slow pace. You could feel the heat and the wetness. You wanted nothing more than for that tongue to be on your female parts.

Atan bit the line of your panties and lifted your legs, tearing them off with his teeth. You moaned at the sight and he quickly went to work. Instead of lightly licking your clit, his tongue penetrated your hole, and his thumb rested over your clit before brushing small circles.

Your back arched involuntarily. He kept going, his eyes peaking out from between his hair hanging over his eyes to watch your face as you weakly moaned his name....

(Lime end)

A loud knock at the door disrupted your actions. Atan pulled away, a ready to kill look on his face.

"Get dressed," he urged. "Someone's here...."

*****
I hate myself. I just spent a whole class period writing that because I couldn't take the Spanish quiz.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!