12

12

"Don't touch me!" Maggie cried. Atan pressed the knife harder against Maggie's throat. Ephraim was trying so hard to not immediately rush at her and kill Atan with his bare hands.

"Get away from her, you bastard!" He shrieked. Atan smirked.

"Better choose, fucker. Mommy or sissy. Choose now." Ephraim looked at his mother, a regretful look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, mom," he muttered.

Your eyes were wide open as Ephraim jerked away from the pole, ripping the rope upwards through the rafters. It choked your mother back and she gasped for air. Tears streamed down her face. She knew she was going to die.

"Y-you bastards....." she choked out. "You sick, disgusting bastards.... just like your fucking father...."

CRACK

Her head was torn from her body. Blood splattered as her body fell back. Ephraim fell forward, landing on his face on the floor. He grunted in pain.

Atan gripped Maggie by the hair and tossed her at Ephraim. She screamed in pain.

"How's that, hm?" Atan spat at the two. Even tied up, Ephraim tried to move his body in a way so he could look over Maggie. "YN." You perked up from hearing your name. "Come with me. I need to talk to you."

You followed Atan out of the barn. It was dark outside. The stars glowed brightly above. You released a contented sigh.

"How are you feeling?" Atan asked you. You smiled softly and stretched.

"Pretty good," you replied. "It feels like a weight is off my shoulders. I feel so liberated." He set a hand on your shoulder.

"YN, would you like to kill one of them?" You looked to the killer.

"Why? I mean, yes. But Why? I thought you would want to." He shrugged.

"I don't know. I just think you're extremely hot when you murder."

His straight forwardness took you back. Murder, you could handle. Death, you could handle. Your sister being pregnant with your brother's baby, you could absolutely handle.

Atan think you were attractive? Nah. No. That shut down your brain completely.

"May I have sex with you?"

Jesus Christ what was wrong with this guy?

"Uh.... what? I mean. Just.... what? What the hell does that mean? Like..... are you saying-"

"Damn it, YN. Just kiss me." Atan pulled you close and pushed out his lips, ready for you to kiss him.

Fuck it, you thought to yourself. I'm already in the hole. Why not keep digging?

You pressed your lips against his softly, not completely sure how to kiss him. This was your first kiss. To the man who was killing your family.

His hands rushed up and rested on your shoulders, one slipping into your hair and tangling it between his fingers.

Unsure of where to put your hands, you set them on his waist, pulling him close to you.

How your body lined up with his was nearly perfect. His arms enveloped you, his lips gently pressed on yours. They begged for more but didn't force their way in.

Atan pulled away softly.

"Thank you," he breathed. "Thank you, YN. I know you don't want all this, but-"

You smashed your lips against his awkwardly. Never having kissed before wasn't stopping you. And it wasn't stopping him either. He kissed back, equally excitedly. Atan pulled away again and smiled brightly, his eyes flickering between your eyes and your lips.

"God I love you," he breathed,as if it were a prayer. "YN....."

*****
Atan. Jesus Christ what the fuck. Can you be anymore straight forward?

Or am I just a lazy ass writer?

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!