7

7

You harshly brought the blade down, slicing easily through flesh.

Your father grunted in fear and pain. You had firmly planted the blade in his thigh. He shrieked through the gag, trying and failing to make words for how dead you were when he got free.

"How's that feel?" asked Atan. His hand crept up your shoulder, gripping you tightly.

Something snapped inside of you. In a flash, you shoved him away and ripped the blade from your father's leg. Blood ran on your clothing and down your hands.

There are no words to describe the expression that was on your face in that moment. Atan himself was proud and scared simultaneously.

You scared the killer. The man who had taken your family hostage and had threatened your life.

Your father's blood sprayed around as  you cut viciously into his chest and face. He screamed but he couldn't fight you off with his arms tied behind him. He couldn't yell.

Your face was blank. Your eyes were emotionless. Atan noticed the edge of your mouth turn up for a moment as you sped up your attacks. The man just sat back and watched.

Who knew it would be this easy? He asked himself.

Of course, he knew something about you that even you didn't know. You and he were one in the same.

Murderers. Psychopaths. Killers.

You felt Atan grab your wrist, stopping your frenzied attack. He pulled you back, calmly setting his hands on your waist. You were confused, but when you looked to your father, you dropped the knife in terror.

He was dead. His face, cut up to the point where he was barely recognizable. His expression, left in an eternal state of betrayal and fear.

You felt Atan wrap his arms around your waist, holding you close to him as he set his chin on your shoulder. He clicked his tongue as you shook.

"Wow, YN," he said, impressed. "I never knew you could make such a masterpiece." He hissed it in your ear, then gently bit your ear lobe. You flinched at the killer's touch, but something inside you made you not want to move.

Maybe it was the knowledge that you were no better than him. You just murdered your father. Nothing could help you now.

Atan calmly took you upstairs, his hands on your shoulders as he guided you. You were clocked out. You didn't know what was happening. You were too focused remembering the look on his face....

Atan sat you on the closed toilet and began washing the blood off your face. For a moment it only spread, so he had to scrub a bit harder. Her didn't want to hurt you, however.

You were a second him. Atan had just watched the birth of a murderer. And he knew he would do anything to see where this all went.

"How did it feel?" He asked calmly, draping a blanket over your shoulders and taking you back to your parent's room. You didn't respond. Your haw was wide open, still frozen in terror of yourself and your act. "Don't worry. I'll give you some time to figure it all out. I know how hard it can be. The first kill is always the hardest. But don't worry, hon. It'll only get easier-"

You shoved him away from you, bursting to your feet. The blanket fell from your shoulders.

"FIRST!? I am not killing again! I didn't mean to kill him! I didn't want to kill my father! You fucker-"

Atan moved like a feral animal, pushing you against the door with a loud thud and forcing his hand over your mouth.

"Listen here, you ungrateful little bitch," he hissed. "I'm saving you. Okay? Whether you fucking want me to or not is not your damn choice. Now fucking shut up and don't make me hurt you."

You barely reacted. You just glared at him, breathing hard through your nose since your mouth was covered. He slowly let you go, and pulled you to sit on the bed with a sigh.

"YN. I don't want you to hate me. In fact, I'd like to help you. And maybe you can help me."

"Why would you help me?" You hissed. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"Well, you're not just wrong, YN." He stood up. "You're stupid."

"Hey! I am NOT-" Atan trapped you under his body on the bed. Your faces were centimeters apart, your hands were held down by his, and his legs were around your thighs, keeping you absolutely still.

"Now," he said, completely calmly. "Will you cooperate? If you do, there will be a great reward for you."

You wanted to cringe out of existence. What was even more disturbing was the fact that you found this intriguing. You wanted to say yes.....

"What would be in it for me?" You asked, trying to make sure your voice didn't crack.

"Easy. I'll take you with me. We'll get put of this shit hole, and we'll go wherever you want first."

"And if we got caught? What would happen? Would I just be thrown under the bus and sent to jail for life?" Atan chuckled.

"You're a smart one, young lady. No. If we were caught, then I promise I would say that you were my hostage and I was threatening you like I threatened your parents. I get arrested, you get set free and given years of therapy. So..... whaddya say?"

You sighed. What was there to loose? There was already blood on your hands.

"Fuck it," you groaned. "Alright. Yes."

Atan got off of you and held out his hand for you to shake. You hesitated before reluctantly shaking.

"Then listen here, my murderous pupil," Atan said with a sickening grin. "There's three practice points in this house......

How much blood do you want to spill?"

*****
Another chapter done and done! What do y'all think? Leave a comment please! They always make me smile. Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!