Act 5: The Greatest Temptation

The party journeys on to widow's lands. The area is turn with war and violence. Suddenly, Widow except Shadow and discipline help him overcome the attraction. Sly is completely infatuated and buys precious jewels. In a vain attempt to please her widow notes that there is something peculiar about Shadow, and says that she will keep an eye on them. May realizes that the area they are in us full of courses, and describes it as a "Slaughter house" Then they venture upon irbis, just one among the many who are madly in love with Widow. He challenges shadow to prove himself a worthy suitor. A fight ensues, but irbis loses and comes out of his trance. Dazed, he goes away. Then the party encounters wolf. Wolf tells them of how head his brothers were out hunting when widow crossed their path. Wolf eliminated his two brothers in order to have a better chance with Widow. May states that men (Widow's bodyguards) are only attacking them because they have been charmed. The party crosses paths with all of Widow's suitors,  Capra, an elderly warrior who believes that his experience is the key, Bear, a self-proclaimed watchdog for Widow, and puma, who isn't a suitor but more of Widow's assistant. They also meet outcast, a challenger armed with a Heavy Kusaigama. Shadow can choose to claim his weapon by defeating him, or ignore his challenge. After Shadow overcomes puma, the last of Widow's "bodyguards", the path to widow is clear.  Shadow, able to resist widow's charm, engages her in combat. Widow proves to be tough just like all the other demons, being able to teleport and catch shadow off guard. However, shadow is ultimately victorious, and he claims widow's seal as reward.  The party then decides that they would not like to remain in widow's province for it is depressing and an uncomfortable place to be in. They continues their journey onward toward Ivory city which is under the command of shogun.