Act 4: Pirate Throne

Sly is not pleased to see the trio again but he allows sly about their destination. Sly says that the area was governed by the pirate king who disappeared a while back and that now his daughter Wasp has succeeded him. Rumor has it that wasp wears amulet which brings luck to its owner. May says that the amulet sounds similar to what they are looking for.  Sly responds that getting to Wasp would not be easy since she has gone into hiding. Sly then adds that it his not his business and apparently opts out of their company. The trio meets Kraken, a supporter of New Blood. The New Blood is a group composed of several member of Wasp's crew who are rebelling against her authority. In fact, Bosun and whaler are the only crew members loyal to wasp. Kraken claims the trip's ship in the name of New Blood which leads to a fight between shadow and Kraken when Kraken is defeated, he taunts Shadow by questioning how much further he will get in his quest. Bosun emerges, and says that wasp could use a fighter like shadow. He says that it shadow takes care of the New Blood members Wasp will make him rich.
Shadow meets another New Blood member, cleaver. Cleaver is enraged about how Wasp took over after the pirate king vanished. He accuses her of having something to do trust her. Shadow then meets shark after beating Cleaver. Shark assumes that shadow was sent by Wasp's loyal henchmen and declares that she Will defeat shadow. However when she is beaten she says that the strength and skill of his level belongs with the New Blood she accuses shadow of supporting Wasp and her apparent lies.
Shadow then reaches Bosun, one of wasp's loyal henchman. Bosun tells them that Wasp was on the verge of giving them an audience, until she caught shadow in the company of Sly who had been selling weapon's to New Blood. Sensei questions Sly, but sly begs that they "help a friend out" so shadow engages  Bosun in combat. When Biodun I defeated, he says that it is because of people like sly that they are losing the war against New Blood. Shadow then reaches whaler, the final henchman of wasp. Whaler tells them that he did a lot of work to keep Was safe and that shadow is just "another mess [for him] to clean up". When shadow defeats Whaler,  the latter insults Wasp and says that if the pirate King were. Still around no such drama would be happening. Shadow finally reaches Wasp who reveals that shadow's actions (taking down New Blood) have been helping her all along. She discloses how, thanks to him, she is now the only powerful member left. No one can compete with her now that all those who opposed her have been defeated. Wasp fights shadow and it is a fierce battle. Wasp's enchanted armor is a hindrance. Shadow in the beginning, but he overcomes that However, shortly thereafter shadow faces Wasp's completely unique ability. She leaps onto a must and a pair of wings sprout from her back. She then takes off, flying in a horizontal straight line and slashes her Naginata through shadow, which is deadly attack. However despite all of Wasp's powers shadow emerges victorious.
Wasp realizes the severity of what she has done. She realizes that she had been blind and that her betrayal of the pirate King was terrible mistake. She reveals that it was widow who had convinced her that by betraying the pirate King, wasp could make everyone bow to her and show them that women should be the ones in charge, and not men. Then surrenders her seal to shadow sensei, intrigued by the information Wasp leaked about widow, encourages shadow and May to continue their journey and see if she is a worthy adversary.