Chapter 2

Kimie

I felt bored in history as the teacher droned on about their planet and where they came from making me look out the window in hopes to find something interesting. The school was being quickly reconstructed in order to fit the Aliens needs along with ours so you could say it was a bit of a mess at the moment. Glancing around some more I spotted an Alien girl who was shooting strange black lighting from her hand trying to kill a black cat that was trying to escape her wrath making me a bit amused as I saw how uneasy the girl looked.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but may I go to the restroom please?" The teacher allowed me to go making me quickly rush out of the bathroom and into the Court yard where the cat quickly jumped in my arms in fright. The Aliens stunning glowing purple eyes flared at me as she pointed at the cat threateningly.

"You! Release that beast this instant!"

"Beast? It's just a cat, it won't hurt you. What did it do to you to receive death?"

"It attacked me!"

"This cute little guy attacked you?"

"Don't mock me!"

I could feel a powerful aura radiating from her as I begin to examine why this scared little guy would try to hurt her. I glanced at the girls long dark brown hair that was almost black in color only to spot a Cicada caught at the end of it making me get closer to her as she suddenly strengthened her back as if she where on guard.

I was about to remove it when she grasped my wrist tightly making me tense as she glared even more.

"Don't think for a second that a pest like you is going to touch me."

"There's a Cicada in your hair."

"What?"

Letting the cat down I use my other hand to remove the Cicada gaining the girls attention. Her face grew pale as she let me go while clearing her throat making me a bit amused. I could tell that she wasn't to fond of Cicadas.

"The cat wasn't trying to hurt you, he was just trying to get the Cicada out of your hair." I throw the Cicada in front of the cat making him happily claw at it. As we stood in silent I decided to go back to class as to not get reprimanded by the teacher.

"I guess I'll see you around then?"  She looked away from me as if I offended her making me frown. Oh well, I can't please everyone.

Commander

Commander

As I watched the girl leave I could feel something soft brush my leg making me look down only to see the cat rubbing up against my leg making me pick it up gently.

"I guess your kind isn't so bad. And that girl, did she not find that Cicada creature disgusting? Hmm she intrigues me more and more. Maybe she's not as a threat as I thought she would be..." shaking my head I head back into the school letting the cat in so that it could defend this place of pesky insects like the one that was in my hair. And maybe the cat will bring that girl to me once again?