King and queen

It's already been two weeks from idol of hanuman being founded. They find it has a good for the home and started construction of temple. It will be ready in six months.

The world and whole kingdom is looking for prestigious dasara celebrations of Mysore, which are world famous. This time it's going to be more special has whole family is going to be present in celebrations. The people are selected for performance and whole city is decorating itself with lights and flowers not to mention the palace the lights are decorated and they are going to turn on the lights from today.

It's only four days for festival to start. The royal priest and also the same priest works in chowdeshwari Amma temple came to discuss about the puja they have to done.

Drishya,rajamata, the priest srinath are sitting in meeting room. "Amma, All are settled in the temple and everything will be good as you thought." he assured them about the work at temple.

"But.. Can I ask you something??" he hesitated about to ask.

"Ofcourse, you can." rajamata gayathri said.

"You said to prepare for the 'Rajasuya yagna' which will only done by king and queen of kingdom. But, Rajakumar Mahendra pattabhishek (the crowning ceremony) has to be done. How can we make them do yagna??" the priest asked.

"Don't worry, guruji!! Everything will be fine. This year the Rajasuya yagna will be done purely without any disturbance. The king and queen will do the this yagna, don't worry!!" drishya said with determination, the priest was shocked by her words but nodded before taking leave.

"What should we do next? Everything you said is in order!!" gayatri said looking at her granddaughter.

"Inform the family!!" she said with unknown emotion.

"Are you sure??" gayatri asked slightly tensed.

"Yes!!" drishya only said in one word.

Before she can say there is a knock on the door, it was rajendar he bowed before saying "They both arrived here without knowledge of anyone. I make sure they didn't caught in cameras or anyone here. They are in their wing!!" drishya nodded with small smile.

"Please, inform the whole family to be here even vikram's family. After this family meeting make sure every minister came here for meeting. It's important!!"

"Are you going to reveal truth for them to??" rajendar looked unsure.

"Ofcourse, we have to find the culprit though!! Even if we find them we still want evidence!!" she said rubbing her forehead with two fingers which she will do when she is stressed but she get this from her father.

"Dont worry God will help us. We will find them!!" gayatri assured her for which rajendar nodded.

"I would take my leave, your royal highness!!" he said before going out of room.

Drishya went into her own dream land thinking about the things happen in last few days and also the thing which is going to reveal after somany years. She was both happy and feared at same time. She was happy that this finally came to end but feared about the reaction of family and people.

It's going to be okay, princess..
You reached near of goal..
It's will be fine..

She again heared the voice of spirit.

Who are you??

I'm Alemelamma.. I already told you..

I know you are not!! Tell me. Who are you??