Engagement

Drishya's pov

Today is the preksha and Yadhuveer engagement. I'm very excited about it. It's going to be in lalitha Mahal palace. It is my favorite palace.

I'm getting ready in halfsaree with jewelry. I just pray God this is will be good event without any interruptions. After that I went to pooja mandir from last time temple visit. I'm atleast comfortable with going to temple but there is still some uneasy. where Sakshi bhabhi is giving instructions and looking after all gifts.

Drishya dress 👆

Drishya dress 👆

"Vadina, don't take stress it's not good for baby. I will take care of it. By the way you look beautiful. By brother is going to be crazy." I teased her, she held my ear playfully.

"You didn't stop your teasing huh? Tease the bribe and groom, not me!! I'm sure certain rajasthan prince is already crazy for my sister in law."

"I think it's better we tease newly engaged not us." she playfully beat my head.

"Good, but you look really beautiful." she said looking at me from bottom to up.

"Do you think??"

"Ofcourse, add innocence to your face face then, you will be angel."

I pouted and give big puppy eyes, "Don't you think I'm innocent??"

"Haha, don't fool me. But you're cute." she laughed at me and said intrustions to servants and started walking to entrance.

"I'm innocent." I whined.

She again laughed, "You are anything but that."

I just shrugged with pout "You are cruel." I said in baby voice.

She laughed joined by me. She kissed my cheek "You are my innocent baby, happy??"

"Very.." I exclaimed making her laugh. We both made our ways to entrance waited for everyone. Vikram family already went to their as it was necessary to them.

Mahendra bhai came with my cuties. He wear shrawani matching bhabhi's saree

 He wear shrawani matching bhabhi's saree