Going back

It continues after the previous chapter...

They both stayed like that hugging each other. Vikram smiled at his girl. She was so beautiful with her beautiful smile on her face still closed her eyes. But soon her smile turned into thin line as her face change happy to sad. He became tensed and fear about her decision.

She opened her eyes which are filled with worry and hesitation. He carresed her cheek. "What do you want to tell?"

"There is no doubt that I love you but I have to leave no matter what. It can't be changed by even you. Please,understand me." she pleaded him.His grip tightened hearing her. As if she will leave him in that minute. His eyes changed from soft.

"Are you telling me that you are going to leave me forever?" his voice mixture of pain and anger.
Pain that she will leave him and anger how can she leave him just after confessing her feelings.

Drishya seen the anger in his eyes and voice. She knows that this royal family has anger issues especially vikram will not listen anything if he is anger but will be calm with his loved ones. She hugged him tightly to tell him that she is not going to leave him.

"No!!no!!! I'm not going to leave you. I will only love you no matter what. I just have to be there for my family. It's just you have to wait for only a month. You will know everything about me. Where Iam and who Iam!! This was the things that you want to know from last one year. Please trust me. I love you and I'm not going to leave you...."

Her words calmed his nerves. Normally he couldn't calm down this fast, but she can easily calmed down him with in short time. He hugged her back tightly to him.

"OK, I know you must have your reason for not telling me it. I respect your decision. But, Do you have to leave?" his voice resembles the sad.

"yes, but I will meet you in month."

He looked at her raising his eyebrow "How can you be sure? I mean we are going to Mysore for preksha engagement!!" Yudhiveer agreed to marriage, so did preksha. It was going to build a good relationship between Mysore and rajgadh,rajasthan.

"Do you think I will not attend to the drishya engagement?? I'm sure the ladies of your family is going to kill me. If you don't want to me to attend then I wouldn't-" she was cutoff by him.

"Don't you dare to even think about it. You're going to come. I can't even imagine how I'm going to go through this month and your saying that not going to come." he said with grumpy expression.

She smiled at his cute face and kiss his cheek. He smiled at her "Let's go to dinner. Everyone will be waiting for us and I'm sure they may be watching us from there." he sighed to palace direction where it as floor sized windows.

When drishya looked at that direction, soon enough royals are watching them. But they immediately turned their gaze when they saw her looking at them.

Vikram and drishya walked to the palace with their hands together. When they reached the living room their were attacked by queen hugs,then followed by others.

"I want to tell you something!!" she said gaining whole family attention as all looked at her.

"Even I love prince vikram. I have to leave tomorrow it's really important. I will meet you in Mysore at princess preksha's engagement." she said looking at everyone.

Two younger siblings has confused look. But Elders has understanding look has they know situation of drishya. They all agreed has they can't do anything. Dinner was turned out to be great with teasing of drishya and vikram. About vikram being romantic.