Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Hello LA!" I said as we exited the plane. "Sun, I've never missed you so much!"

"Calm down Kels." Justin chuckled behind me. "Hey Kenny! Take a picture of us!" 

"Where?" I asked. 

"Here." Justin said pointing at the steps we were on. 

"Ohhh." I slightly smiled of my dumbness. 

"Okay, ready?" Kenny said from the bottom of the steps. 

We both nodded and Justin put his muscular arms around my waist and sat his head on my shoulder. I smiled leaning back into him. 

"Got it! Let's go!" 

We hurried down the rest of the steps and over to once again, a Range Rover. 

"Is my mom here? In LA?" I asked looking at him. 

"Yeah, I think she's with mine." He said turning his hat backwards. No killing the swag. All good things started to rush in my mind. I would get to see Anna again, go back to college, get my life back on track-with Justin, see Zander-shit. My guy best friend who confessed his love for me, I left him with Justin Bieber, I started dating Justin, what's he going to say? I tried to push his blond hair and blue eyes out of my mind-but couldn't. 

"Are you happy to be back?" Justin said breaking the silence between us. 

"Yeah..I miss my friends, family, and stuff....." I trailed off. 

"Are you still in college?" 

"I think so." I joked. 

"Do you want to go to college?" 

What's up with all the questions? "Yes and no." 

"What do you mean?" Turning I found him staring at me. 

"Yes, because I want to graduate and no, because I can't see you." I made it sound as corny as possible. 

He smiled. "Can I say cheese?" 

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Looking to my right the California coast line came into view. My eyes lit up. I saw the surfers, tourist, kids playing in the sand. It was making me want to jump out of this car and run into the ocean. 

"You like the beach?" Justin asked. 

I nodded. "It can get boring if you're alone and do it everyday but I like going with my friends and stuff." 

"We're almost at your house." Justin said raising his eyebrows looking out the front window. I found myself smiling. My house came into my view and I saw a couple cars there. As the car stopped, I practically jumped out of the car. Walking to the front door-which was open. You'd figure in our situation everybody would be in a fucking cellar, but nope. Everybody leaves the door open.

"Mom!" I yelled walking in with Justin close behind me. He grabbed my hand and smiled. I returned one. 

"In the kitchen!" 

Making my way through our living room and into the kitchen I did not expect to Pattie, Anna, my mom, and Zander. His eyes immediately narrowed at Justin and then to our hands. 

"Mom!" I said going over to her and hugging her. 

"Thank God you're back." She breathed out. 

Stepping away from her and going back over to Justin-who was having a stare off with Zander. Justin, stop. 

"Hey Pattie." I said. 

"I see you got Justin up out of bed." She raised her eyebrows smiling. 

"Actually I have to get her out of bed." Justin snikered. 

"Uh, hello best friend since kindergarten is over here." Anna finally spoke waving her hands. 

"I'm sorry!" I said going over to her. She pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. 

"I missed you so much, we need to have a girls night. Just us two, with a lot of food and Nutella. We need to do each others nails, talk about those bitches from high school, talk about boys. Watch chick-flix, cry over how we want a relationship like people in movies. We need to-"

"Anna! Shut up!" I laughed out. "We'll do that, but not right now." 

I turned away from her and accidentally met eye contact with Zander. We stared at each other saying nothing. A silence fell in the room that felt so awkward. Justin cleared his throat making me look at him. 

"Uh, I'm not sure we've met, but I'm Justin." He said looking at my mom. 

"Well it's nice to finally meet you. After all those tabloids, rumors, I thought it wasn't even my Kellie." Okay. It's official. My mother, is drunk or high. 

He chuckled and came over to me. He placed a hand around my waist. I knew that would kill Zander inside. 

"Justin I'm going to go okay. Don't do anything stupid." Pattie warned before leaving my house. I barely know the woman, but I know one thing. I fucking love her. 

"Kellie, text me later. I have to tell you something." Anna said grabbing her small clutch. "Bye guys, nice meeting you Justin." 

"You too." He waved. 

Zander hasn't said one word. One. Word. Say something and leave! I wanted to scream that in his face, but I can't. I had to do something about it.

"Hey Zander." I smiled. 

"Hey Kels." 

I felt Justin cringe at him saying that. 

"I'm sorry about our phone conversation. I guess I just didn't want to believe it." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Oh, it's cool to meet you too." 

Justin smiled-barely. 

"Don't worry about it." I said getting loose of Justin's grip and Zander's face relaxed. I got a look from Justin but I ignored him. 

"Well I better go. Have to go to that hell-hole Abercrombie." He rolled his eyes. "I'll text you or something." And with that he left. 

When our front door shut signalling he was gone, of course my mom would be the one to open her mouth first. "Well, who wants some pizza?" 

Justin let out a laugh while I narrowed my eyes at her. Definitely high. "No, we're going up to my room." I took Justin's hand. 

"We are?" 

"Yup. Now come on." I whispered the last part. 

"Listen if you're gonna fuck her, do it when I'm not here and make sure you have protection!" 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said walking into my bedroom. Justin shut the door behind him and I saw him laughing. "What's so funny?" I stomped. 

"Your mom." He said laying down on my bed. I went over to him and sat on his hips; basically straddling him. He raised his eyebrows. "So we are gonna fuck?" 

"Justin!" I slapped him across the chest. 

"I'm just kidding." He rolled his eyes smiling. I could tell he had anger inside, that wasn't there until we got here.

I then heard a tap at my window. "What was that?" I heard it again. 

"What?" I propped himself up on his elbows. Tap. 

"That!" 

"I don't hear anything." 

Tap.

"You don't hear that?" I said getting off of him going over to my window. Swinging the curtains open I looked around outside. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing nothing-Wait. I squinted my eyes in the distance. 

Someone stood there. Dressed in all black. Staring right at me. 

A/N Okay kinda crappy chapter, just another filler. BUT the cliffhangaaaa is kind of creepy right? So I recently just got 1,000 votes which is cray cray! Thank you to whoever votes! It means a lot! :)