Chapter 31

Chapter 31

-Justin's POV-

"Get the fuck, out of my house." I said through gritted teeth. 

"But Justin, if you would have just listened to me in the first place I wouldn't be doing this." The floor started to creek signalling he was stepping closer. 

"Don't take another step." I warned turning around facing him. The gun in my back pocket sat there loaded. 'Here's your chance.' 

"Or what? You'll push me?" He laughed. 

My hand made its way around my back and I gripped the gun. "Delgotta, I know what you want. I'm not doing it. I've already killed more than sixty people who weren't them. I'm not going to do your dirty work for you anymore. You've made my life a living hell for the past year, I'm done." I said letting go of the gun. 

He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "You brought it onto yourself kid. First you started to rebel-which I was suspicious, then you wouldn't do your task, you've betrayed me, and now you've found a girl. One of the first things that was off limits." He smirked. I noticed a cut under his eye-looked new, just barely healed. 

"Leave her out of this. She's done nothing to you."

"But she has Justin, she took you away from me completely. We had something Justin, understand that. You were like a son in my eyes. The son of my dreams, and you slipped away. Right out of my fingers, I was warned it would happen, but I choose to not to believe it. If she never came in I could have gotten you back on the right path." His dark chocolate brown eyes never left me. 

"But what you need to understand is that I don't want this. I don't want this life. I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want anything to do with a gun anymore. I just want you out of my fucking life...." I trailed off sighing. "Like I said, I'm done. Find another bitch to do your pussy work." 

He cocked his head with that same smirk across his face. "Bad choice Justin." He started walking slowly towards me. My eyes widened and not wanting to take any chances I grabbed the gun holding it out in front of me. 

"Come any closer, I'll blow your brains out." I warned. 

"Apparently, you forgot how I work a knife." He raised one eyebrow and grabbed a knife out of his pocket. Shit. I did forget about that. He flicked his wrist making the knife dart at me. I moved just in time for it not to hit me. I ran over behind one of the chairs to take a breath. "Justin, come out and play." 

I closed my eyes to say a little prayer before I stood up keeping hold of the gun. "Bring it you bastard." 

He grabbed another knife and flicked his wrist again. I dodged it this time shooting a bullet out of the gun. I soon noticed he wasn't there. I walked over to where he was and he was on the floor, looking dead. I smirked at how he couldn't dodge a bullet as good as he used to. Turning away I threw the gun aside. 

"Justin, when are you ever going to learn?" 

I then felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I gasped at the pain. "Fuck." I muttered dropping to the floor. 

"Cock sucker.." He said leaving my house. 

'Shouldv'e had it coming.' 

-Kellie's POV-