✿ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❀

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

↻ ᵃⁱʳᵖˡᵃⁿᵉ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ⁻ ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ

↻ ᴮᴸᴼˢˢᴼᴹ⁻ ᵃʳⁱᵉˢ

↻ ᵖˡᵃˢᵗⁱᶜ ˡᵒᵛᵉ⁻ ᵒᵈᵈʷⁱⁿ

↻ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵒ ʰᵒᵐᵉ...⁻ ᵈᵃᵗᶠᵒᵒᵗᵈⁱᵛᵉ

↻ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ⁻ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵍᵉⁿᵉˢⁱˢ

↻ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ⁻ ˡⁱˡ ᵇᵒᵒᵐ

↻ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ⁻ ˢᵃᵐˢᵃ

↻ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵒʸˢ⁻ ᵗᵉᵐᵖᵒʳᵉˣ

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
none really! maybe some
light swearing, i'll come
back & add more if needed

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

the beautiful [h/c] haired woman giggled alongside her purple haired companion as they watched their children laugh and play at the park in front of them.

"hitoshi and y/n, they get along so well don't you think mihoko?!" the [h/c]ette chirped, clasping her hands together and tilting her head to the side with a joyful glimmer in her eyes.

the lavender haired woman, now known as mihoko placed her hand over her mouth and chuckled. "they really do tanaka, i wouldn't be surprised if they started dating and married in the near future!"

tanaka abruptly started to choke on her tea from the latters comment and began to beat her chest trying to relieve herself, mihoko had concern written all over her face as she began to frantically pat the other woman's back.

worried seven year olds rushed their way over to their parents, stumbling over each other in their haste.

"little ones! i'm okay, i just drunk my tea too fast! you know how clumsy i am!" tanaka assured bashfully, looking away and scratching the back of her neck and waving her free hand.

the tiny bright [e/c] eyed girl put her hand on her hip and huffed out a breath of annoyance. "mommy, you're so dramatic! come on toshi." she swiftly turned around and grabbed the amethyst haired boys hand, dragging him back to their place by the monkey bars.

"y/n, you shouldn't yell at your mom like that." hitoshi grumbled, leaning on the bright yellow pole besides him.

the girl rolled her [e/c] orbs and scoffed. "stop scolding me! you know i'm right, i bet she was talking about us again too. so annoying!"

hitoshi snorted and directed his gaze to his smaller friend. "y/n, you act like you dislike that kind of talk. weren't you just telling me about getting married when we're older?"

"ha! as if id actually marry you hitoshi! you wish!"  the [h/c] locked girl raised her chin and crossed her arms across her chest, sticking her tongue out at the male before storming away to the swing set.

a small smile played on the violet haired boys face as he followed behind y/n.

━━━━━━━━「      」━━━━━━━━
a/n: draft #288448, except
i actually have the confidence
to post this one!¡!