Chapter 20

Deku POV

Over time we were afraid of what might happen to us for fighting that bird guy but it has been ten years since it happened. Over time more and more villains started to have kids and more villans started to come to try and join us. Me and what we started to call the heads which was me,Toga,Tomura,Korogiri,Twice,and Dabi were trying to discuss the issue of to many people.

Tomura: We are gaining to many allies to keep them all here and their children are becoming unruly and we need to do something about it!

Toga: How about some type of school for the kids and then we just need some way to house them.

Korogiri: How would we hold close to five thousand people.

Deku: I hate to say it but we would need to become U.A for that to happen but it could work.

Deku POV

Everyone at the table looked around at each other and nodded in agreement we would start a school for villans 

Tomura told us to go and tell all the parent villains that we would be teaching their kids. We walked past Izuki's room on our way down to the lower levels. "Hey Dad what are you guys doing?" She asked with her hand on her chin like I used to do. "Let me guess uhh you guys and uncle Tomura are going to start a school for all the kids in the league and also make a place for all of them to live?" She said making me and himiko step back in disbelife "wow yeah thats exactly what we wer...... wait a second are you drinking that kid with the mind reading quirks blood again?!" "Nooo Dad of course not." She said with a grin. "You are your mothers daughter." I said as i kept walking. Izuki trotted to us and followed as we told each parent of a child 14 or older that we would be taking care of them and training thier quirks to help the cause. Afterward Tomura finds telling us that the school will be in a abandoned warehouse complex. We nod and head there to go see.

Time skip a few weeks

It was finallt time to start our little U.A.V (United Academy of Villans) sitting in the biggest ware hpuse we had we sent all the students to there classes. Considering we already knew their quirks we could already know where they were suposed to be so we made three classes villans, gadgets, and home. Villans being one of the ones who worked on quirks. Gadgets well making gadgets. And home was learning how to take care of the people we had to take care of since there was an abundance of them. I was stuck teaching the villans kids. But what suprised me wss there was only five in there which was nice to know i would'nt need to do much. The five kids were my little girl Izuki, some kid in all black named Haru Akagi, another with a weird feel to him his name was Norito Holy but the even weirder part was that his age was just a question mark. Next was a kid named Xander Black he was a sort of diffrent i cant explain, and lastly there was Midnight Sanchez who looked oddly like the last kid.

Izuki POV

Dad looked at all of us and said "Look you may not want to be here but get used to it cause you are going to be seeing me for the next three years so why don't we all get to know each other." I was sitting next to a guy who was covered in black from his hair to his shoes it was kinda cool. Dad pointed to the only other girl in the class saying "How about you miss uhh lets see.... Midnight come on up and show that you are a force to be reckoned with." The boy next to her whispered something to her that looked like "Its fine just act like you are weird and they will ignore you." She nodded and got up and walked to the front of the class. She was in some tight jeans and a jean jacket. But when she walked up to the front i could see a giant tail that looked super fuzzy like on of those nice jackets i've sen in the city. Maybe her blood tastes nice. When she got to the front she said "Im Midnight Sanchez, uh yeah." And she sat back down. Then Dad pointed at me and said "Now you miss....uh." Trying to hide that i was his daughter even though i'm the only other one in the school with green hair but we wont talk about that. "Ah yes Miss Toga come on up." I skipped up to the front of the class and said "Hi i'm Izuki Toga and this big dope is my dad my mom is Mrs.Toga down the hall. My quirk is i can use someones quirk if i drink their blood,so yeah i hope we can be friends." I said smiling. I trotted back to my desk to the guy who was called up next who walked up and didn't say any thing so dad had to say some thing for him "OK so this is Haru Akagi otherwise known as Dr.Dark." Dad then whispered to him "Ya got to say something next time kid." He walked back to his seat with his hands in his pockets and his head down to hide his face. "Next is you." Dad said pointing at a kid in the front of the class. he got up and said " I'm Norito and ill say it once and once only don't f!$% with me." he said as he sat down and looked at his phone which I gotta say is impressive to see since the service sucked in there. "And last but not least we have you in the middle there." He got up and was close to identical to the other girl in the class he even had the same fuzzy tail. They even said the same thing "Im Xander Black uh......Yeah" he at down as Uncle toumra came over the loud speaker "alright kids time for lunch go on."