Chapter 2

Deku POV
Me and Toga met back up on the roof of the hideout and we talked about why we joined the league she said "I joined because of my diet and this was the easiest way to get a meal." She asked why I joined I wanted to tell her the truth and I did "I joined because after high school I joined all might to wipe out crime then I thought about why I was a hero I only wanted to be a hero so I could be like all might so I said I was done with being in his shadow so I said I wanted to start making some calls but he wouldn't let em so I vowed to become stronger than him and the league made big strides in strength so I joined to get stronger but now it's to be with you." After letting my heart out she just stepped on it by saying "Man what a lame backstory just so predictable." So i said "why do you even eat like that ya idiot." As I grab her and hold her in my arms she says "because if I don't then i have a chance of dying. I have a blood deficiency so in short my heart doesn't make blood fast enough so I have to do this to keep my self alive." When she said that I felt terrible about her condition so I said " I swear to help you eat I'll hunt down good candidates and bring them to you" and she sits up grabs me by the head squishes my face and says you are so cute when you are worried.

Toga POV
As me and Izuku walk down the stairs I see Tomura next to the TV talking to All for One so Tomura says " May we have some Nomus to try and hit the city center and try and kill some hero's hopes and I just hear All for one say you may and don't disappointment again so we walk out side and see two Nomus already standing there so Kurogiri makes a void gate and sends us all to down town and we start trying to ture hero's to us so that we could try and kill some soon Kacchan and Ochacco come running at us so we get ready to fight I say to toga " take out the floaty girl" but she just looks at me and says "I'm going to do it but just because we are dating didn't mean you can boss me around." I take a mental note that Toga didn't like to be bossed around so I start to take on kacchan.we start to fight and I jump up with him in hand and start to see Shoto's ice coming over buildings so I throw Kacchan into a building and say " Now I see why you like to say die slot it's fun. So I knock him out. Then Shoto looks at me and asks what's wrong but all I say is " it's the league they ran farther into the city to get him to turn his back but then I hear Momo scream for him and I turn around to see Himiko draining Momos blood and all Shoto has to say is what's going on here." But I stay silent unlock my full cowling and charge him all he does is freeze my feet and close to completely freeze Himiko. But he grabs Momo and moves her to safety but while he does that I get my feet free and get Himiko out of the ice I grab her look at Shoto on last time and and jump and runn through the city to the hideout where I stop abc get Himiko into the hideout to find everyone isn't there yet so I pick her up and take her to the bathroom and drop her in the tub with really hot water to watm her up but that is after I take her gear off and i didn't want to but I took her uniform off and set her in the tub while I left to go and grab some supplies to warm her up I felt genuinely scared for her . Fear a feeling I was much to familiar with.

( I genuinely love this ship and the story I put behind it . But if you want to find out what has happened between Momo and Todoroki be sure to check out my other two books )