Female Singer AU (3)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well... n-no," he actually stuttered. "I can't sing." Tensei just grinned, found his little brother so embarrassed is cute.

Izuku just stared curiously from Zero's lap and hand gripped his shirt.

lida: I can't wake up.

Midoriya: Wake me up inside.

lida: Save me!

Midoriya: Call my name and save me from the dark.

lida: Wake me up!

Midoriya: Bid my blood to run.

lida: I can't wake up.

Midoriya: Before I come undone.

lida: Save me!

Midoriya: Save me from the nothing I've become,

Bring me to life.

Inko looked proud of her son's counterpart. She's smiling brightly after seeing her singing with joy and passion.

Todoroki: I've been livin' a lie,

There's nothing inside.

lida looked very embarrassed after he's singing but still playing his guitar. His friends could saw him blushing with smiles on their faces.

"Hmm... we should do some singing lesson for every students," Nedzu suggested. "In case any students with singing or voice quirk."

Hizashi brightened.

"Does that mean I can teach them right!?" He asked.

"Yes," the principal chuckles.

"YYEEAAAHH!"

"Stop shouting!" Zero snapped, covering his little chosen's ears. "You're hurting my chosen's ears!"

Little Izuku just blinked but shyly pressed his face on the creator god's shirt.

Phoenix have hearts in her eyes.

"So cute~!"

Pacifist offered her a box of tissues which she gladly take them and pressed them into her nose.

Midoriya: Bring me to life,

Frozen inside,

Without your touch,

Without your love,

Darling,

Only you are the life,

Among the death,

She closed her eyes then for moment, wind blow her dress and hair.

Males are staring at her with heart eyes and even few females are squealing.

Zero twitched one of his eyebrows and wondered if he should bring his chosen away from males for awhile.

Pacifist smiled and kissed his cheek to reassuring him which he hesitantly kissed him back.

"Are you two together!?"

Midnight is having nosebleed with Mt. Lady and few heroines staring at them.

"Yes," the kind god nodded, holding hands with Zero.