◾upcoming stories◾

Hello! This is not an update but I would like to discuss some of the stories that I'm making now after this one is over. I would also like to say that if you could, please check out my story Us. It's a Jungkook and BTS story. I was really proud of that one so it would be great if you read it if it interests you.

So anyways, after this is done in already making two stories. This is the name and summary for both.

________________________________________
War cries - Kim Taehyung & Jeon Jungkook

"How would you describe him?"

"He's a monster on the field. No one can kill him."

"What's his name on the war ground?"

"The Bloody Death. He's killed millions growing up. He has no emotions because of this. He's an unfortunate child who grew up with no love, however, he still can while he's young."

"Where's his parents?"

"They're dead."

"What happened to the Bloody Death after that?"

"He became heartless and killed everyone on the war ground. Even his team that he swore to protect. I swear you could see the heartbreak and anger in his eyes. He killed his friends, he killed his family, and he killed the other team. That's how he got his name."

"So, why are you sending him to school that is full of people that he could easily kill?"

"He needs love. He shouldn't be called The Bloody Death his whole life. When he gets a lover he shouldn't be called that. He should be called,

Jungkook."
________________________________________

Wrong number - Kim Taehyung & Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook, an anorexia person who gets abused by his family, gets a random text from a number. They text for a while and then it becomes a routine.

Taehyung is a popular Youtuber. He is popular for his gaming, music, and vlogging content. He tries to text his friend but ends up texting a random person.

Even when they talk together on text, Taehyung doesn't know what goes on in Jungkook's life.
.
.
Taehyung: Hey Jimin. Give me ur contact.

Jungkook: I'm not Jimin.

Taehyung: Don't lie to me man.

Jungkook: Nah, fam. It's true.

Taehyung: Oh fuck.
________________________________________

I hope that once this book is done that you read these when I start them. This one is coming to an end so I'm getting excited to start one of these too. It would mean a lot to me if you at least read even one update of both of them.

Anyways thank you for 1.74k+ views! That means so much for me since I never thought of myself as a good writer. I hope I can continue making good stories that will interest people to keep reading and feel the emotions I try to put in them.

ANYWAYS, goodbye! I'll have an update probably by tomorrow. Have a good day or night!