fifteen ◾ forgiveness

Third POV

Third POV

Taehyung stood in front of his burnt pan as the contents inside of it were turned into ash. He sighed and started to clean up the mess. He cleaned the dishes, wiped the counter and floor, and put the fire extinguisher back in it's place.

Taehyung paced around his living room trying to think if he wanted to see Jungkook. He didn't want to talk to him after the fight because he was too embarrassed, but then again, he wanted to say he was sorry and be with Jungkook again.

After a few minutes, he made up his mind and decided to go to Jungkook's. He went and grabbed his wallet and started out the door. He walked to his house and knocked on the door. No response came so he knocked a few more times. When no one came, his face turned in a pout and was about to walk away but the door slowly opened behind him.

Taehyung got lost in the sight of Jungkook's fit body. His hair was messy and looked like he just woke up. His bare legs were showing as he had no pants on and just his underwear. He had no shirt on, making all his tattoos show, along with his abs. Prints of flowers, skulls, and a broken heart was showing on his stomach. His nipple piercings made Taehyung look away with a giant blush on his face. Jungkook looked at him with his eyebrows raised in annoyance.

Jungkook: "Why are you here?"

Taehyung: "I wanted to apologize..."

Jungkook: "Whatever."

Jungkook grumbled annoyed and slammed the door shut. Taehyung gasped as his face was almost hit with the force from the door. He backed up but started to pound on the door.

Taehyung: "Jungkook! Please open the door!"

Taehyung: "Jungkooooook!"

As Taehyung continued to yell, Jungkook opened the door and harshly grabbed Taehyung's shirt collar and pulled him in. Taehyung stumbled and fell on his stomach.

Taehyung: "Ouch! Why did you do that!?"

Jungkook: "I didn't do anything. That was on you. I just pulled you in."

Taehyung: "Whatever... Can we talk now?"

Jungkook: "With you on the floor? Sure.

Taehyung: "W-what?"

Taehyung was on the floor and watched as Jungkook left and came back with pants on then crouched down and sat down in front of him. Jungkook pulled Taehyung up from the floor and put him in a sitting position.

Jungkook waved his hand as in a way of saying, 'Continue. Say what you were saying '. Taehyung looked at his body for a quick second before he met Jungkook's eyes and started to talk.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you or say I hated you. I couldn't just let you hurt Lisa."

Jungkook: "You still believe that slut?

Taehyung: "What do you mean?"

Jungkook: "Do you really think I would hit a girl? I'm not that cruel. And honestly, even though I don't want to say this, on the day you called me about her, I was sick. Like really sick. I threw up, I fainted a few times, and I kept sneezing and coughing. It was also the same day I got my first seizure. And I really didn't want to deal with your bullshit so I just said I did hit her."

Taehyung: "What? So she has been lying?"

Jungkook: "She has been from the start. She's been trying to get me away from you so she can use your feelings and your body. She doesn't actually care about you."

Taehyung was shocked. He held in tears as he felt betrayed. He thought Lisa was genuine with her feelings.

Taehyung covered his face with his hands as he silently cried. For some reason, he felt embarrassed to do it in front of him.
Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung up on his feet and pulled him in a hug. Taehyung blushed as he felt Jungkook's bare chest against his face. Jungkook was shaking for some reason but he ignored it. Taehyung didn't hug back because he was embarrassed but eventually he did.

Their bodies swayed gently and Jungkook hummed a soft tune as he calmed Taehyung down. After a few more minutes, Jungkook let go and grabbed a tissue to clean the tears from his chest because of Taehyung. Jungkook also grabbed one for Taehyung.

Jungkook: "Here."

Taehyung: "Oh, thank you. Also, a-are you going to change?"

Jungkook: "No. Why do I have to? I like having my shirt off."

Taehyung: "No, it's jus-"

Jungkook: "Fuck! I just remembered I haven't taken my medicine at all today! That's why I've been dizzy and shaky!"

Taehyung: "Wait. What happens when you don't take it?

Jungkook: "It just helps with my seizures."

Taehyung: "Oh. Then take your medicine!"

Jungkook: "Well then stop talking to me."

Taehyung: "Oh, yeah."

Jungkook went to his room and supposedly 'took his medicine '. Taehyung started to get worried when Jungkook took more than ten minutes in the room. He started to walk towards towards the door and asked for Jungkook. No response came and Taehyung opened the door. Jungkook was having a seizure.

Taehyung ran over to him and watched as his body shook rapidly and foam and saliva came from his mouth. Taehyung was scared. He has never seen someone have a seizure in front of him so he quickly grabbed his phone and searched what to do. When he saw you couldn't do anything but watch them, his heart broke. I have to watch my love have a seizure in front of me and I can't do anything about it?

After a few minutes, Jungkook stopped shaking and he regained his conscious, looking around. His body was slightly twitching and he was confused. Taehyung looked at him and gently smiled, while getting a tissue and cleaning the saliva off his face.

Taehyung: "Are you okay, love?"

Jungkook: "Yeah?"

Taehyung: "Why is that a question? Do you not know?"

Jungkook: "I guess. I feel fine but I don't know if I really am."

Taehyung: "Can I hug you?"

Jungkook: "What? Why are you asking?"

Taehyung: "Because you said you didn't like hugs."

Jungkook: "Fine."

Taehyung smiled widely and helped Jungkook up and hugged him tightly. He rubbed his bare back in circles and caressed his hair. They let go and Taehyung smiled all the way to the front door. Jungkook looked at the jolly Taehyung and smiled a bit too. He touched his chest and felt his heart beating rapidly. What's happening to me?