After getting a reply I handed Mason my phone to watch YouTube videos so he wouldn't be afraid.

"Don't move until I come back alright?".

"Okay mommy I won't". He softly whispered with the phone close to his face.

Taking my sweater that I had on off I placed it over him to cover him.

Getting out of the car I fixed myself before locking my doors.

Each step that I took my heart pounded, I knew something was about to happen and I just felt weird.

Reaching the front door I knocked a few times.

The door opened revealing Roland's friend Ted.

"Ramona what are you doing here?". He looked at me surprised why I on the other hand began to panic.

"Ted take me to Roland please". Nodding he led me through the dirty building and my heart thumped with each step.

Why is RaShad here?

Stopping in front of a door he turned to look at me. "He pissed I'm just giving you the heads up".

Nodding I watched as he pushed the door open revealing Rashad slouched over in a chair with blood all over him.

"RaShad!". I cried out running towards him. Before I could make it I was snatched by my hair causing my body to jerk back.

"Long time no see baby sis". Roland's grip got tighter making me whimper.

"Roland please". I begged as he let my hair go.

"Please what you snake ass bitch!". Before I could say anything he back handed me as hard as he could which made me fall.

"I can't believe you! I can't believe you helped this nigga escape after he went into my crib! The crib that I told you to go get my shit from! You knew what he was up to and you help this nigga leave!?" He shouted standing over me.

"I-I didn't know I swear Roland". I choked out tasting blood.

"Yes you did! And don't tell me you didn't, so give me one good reason why I shouldn't end you and this nigga life".

"Roland I swear I didn't know you have to believe me, he never said who house it was and I was trying to protect him. H-he's a good kid he don't deserve this it was a mistake a-and he didn't take anything". I cried out.

"I'm so fucking mad dude like I could really fucking kill you Ramona you know that?!". He snatched me up wrapping his hand around neck.

"I could just end you right here bitch! Right now!". He shook me as I clawed at his hand losing breath.

"Please she's pregnant!". I heard RaShad cry out as I began to zone in and out.

As if something snapped in him he let me go, gasping for air I held onto my throat before letting out a cry.

"Yo what the fuck Ro?!". I heard Ted say grabbing ahold of me after.

"You see she pregnant ma nigga we don't do shit like that especially to blood, fuck wrong with you?".

As if something came over him I seen something in his eyes that I never seen before, regret.

"Look let them go obviously the lil nigga ain't got shit and you gone fuck around and send her into early labor with yo bullshit, we got the address to the muhfucka who did it lets roll on them and that bitch who lied, let them go". Ted grumbled rubbing my back to try and hush my cries.