Untitled 30

Rashad

Feeling something cold on my face I jumped wincing after.

Barely able to open my eyes I sat slouched in the chair I was tied up in.

"Bout time yo ass woke up we don't sleep around here, now you got some explaining to do". Roland took a seat in front of me.

Trying to sit up I winced making him laugh. "It's good you in pain cause it was about time somebody felt my raft, now start talking. Who broke in my shit and why?".

"His name is Torian". I started. "We was sent by some dude name Money. He told us he had a ongoing beef with your pops and he wanted something of his. When he sent us to the location I was all for it until I seen who you was and I backed out". I explained as best as I could.

"Money huh? So what you work for him or some shit?". He continued to ask me questions.

"Nah he was offering money and I needed it for college so I thought about doing it but like I said I ain't go through with it". 

"Now what's funny to me is some bitch came to me and said you did it and bragged about it. She said you had my shit and booked which is really how I found yo ass wanna explain that?".

Looking at him in confusion I raked my brain on who could of possibly told that lie. Then it clicked... it was Meika.

But why would Meika do that to me?

"Look I don't know what made her do that but I swear to you I don't have nothing of yours. It's all at the Hilton's apartments, he stay on the 4th floor apartment 4a, please I swear to you that's where everything is at I wouldn't lie to you". I plead

"And why should I believe you?". He rubbed his beard staring at me.

"Because I didn't go through with it, I'm not even about this life and like I said when I found out who house we was in I told him he was on his own. I didn't want no parts of it. He got everything".

"You keep saying when you found out about me how you know me nigga?".

"Your sister".

"My sister?" He spoke adding bass to his voice.

"She explained to me how she had a brother in the game when I was doing dumb shit before and when I went into the house I seen the picture of you and her and I couldn't do it". I explained watching his face hardened.

"How you know my sister?". He raised a eyebrow scooting closer.

Feeling my heart race I swallowed before speaking. "She's dating my brother".

"Hmm so why you run if you ain't guilty?".

"Because Ramona told me how hardcore you was and I was afraid so when I went to her about the situation she suggested I laid low out there".

Watching his face twist in anger he stood up. "So you telling me my sister knew that you had something to do with my house being broke into and helped you escape?".

"Na-" cutting me off he grabbed my phone that sat on the table and held it close to me.

"What's the code?".

Giving him the code I watch him unlock it going to my contact list.

"When she pick up tell her you stranded at a friend house and you need a ride". He instructed clicking on her name.

The phone rang and my heart beat against my chest.

After the third ring she picked up. "Hey Shad what's up?".