Untitled 8.2

Ramona

"You have reached the voice mail box of-"

Hanging up the phone once again I sighed out peering down at the time.

3:37 a.m

Harlem have yet to return any of my calls and now I'm worried sick. I just need to make sure he's alright the incident happened nearly 10 hours ago and he haven't called, text or nothing.

I know he's feeling some type of way for not only lashing out on his brother but hitting me as well. That's why I need to comfort him and tell him everything's alright. I never would of thought that I would see Harlem like this.

"Come on Baby where are you?". I mumbled sending another text message.

Tossing my phone on the side of me I curled up into a ball placing his hoodie over my head. Dressed in his oversized hoodie with thigh high socks I thought it would of at least put me at ease but it didn't. It wasn't him. I just want him to hold me while I tell him that everything is going to be ok because it will be.

My ears perked up to the sound of something jiggling. Quickly getting out of my bed I sprinted downstairs hearing my front door being knocked on. Standing on my tippy toes I looked through the peep hole to see Harlem pulling on the door.

Snatching the door opened I immediately wrapped my arms around him feeling tears slip from my eyes.

"You had me worried sick!" I cried. He picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. Burying my face in his neck I heard him close the door before locking it.

"I'm sorry". He began to walk us up the stairs while I clung on to him not wanting to let go.

"Let me take my clothes off ma". He mumbled sitting me on my bed. Wiping my eyes I sniffed biting down on my lip. I didn't want to appear to be a crybaby but I couldn't help it, I care about Harlem a lot and if anything was to happen to him I'll be devastated.

Feeling him sit next to me I climbed back into his lap laying my head on his shoulder.

"Don't do that to me again".

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry ma". He dragged squeezing me tighter. I knew what he was apologizing for.

"Harlem I'm not mad at you for that it's ok".

"No it's not!" He unintentionally snapped causing me to jump.

"See! You scared of me and I don't like that shit, I should of never put hands on you Ramona I feel so fucking bad man". Taking his face in my hands I felt him heating up as he looked at me through his low eyes.

"It wasn't on purpose, I'm not afraid of you Harlem I promise I'm not I know you wouldn't hurt me". Shaking his head he sighed out.

"I still feel like you are ma Ima big nigga so I know how powerful my hits are and to hear you yell out like that fucked me up inside. I never put hands on a female before so doing that to you had me feeling like a monster". Rubbing his face lightly I shook my head.