Untilted 29

Ramona

"That's my baby!!" I shouted watching Mason kick the ball into the net earning another goal.

Feeling all eyes on me I ignored them continuing to cheer Mason on as he ran through the swarm of boys.

Today was his very first game and he was killing it! And of course me being the mom I am I was representing for my baby.

"Giselle chill". Harlem laughed out pulling me to sit down.

"What? I'm just cheering my baby on that's all". I smiled taking a seat.

Feeling the baby move I instantly placed my hand on my stomach.

"You good?". Harlem asked in concern causing me to look his way.

"Yes baby she's just moving around I think I woke her up".

"Yeah all that damn yelling". He chuckled rubbing my stomach.

"Whatever". I swatted his arm before placing my head on his shoulder.

Feeling my phone vibrate I reached inside of my purse to grab it.

Looking to see that I had a text from Rashad I turned my brightness down to make sure Harlem couldn't see.

From:Shad -Hey I was just trying to verify what time my flight leaves tomorrow

To: Shad- Your flight leaves at 11:30 a.m so it's best to get there at about 10 to give you some time

From: Shad- Alright bet see y'all tomorrow

Sending a simple okay I placed my phone back into my bag sitting up as the game finished.

"They won". Harlem announced which made me smile and clap wildly.

"Yay! Now let's go get my baby". I stood up waiting for him to stand as well.

Helping me down the bleachers I held onto his arm once we made it down.

Standing on the sideline we watched as his coach placed gold medals on their necks high-fiving them after.

"Look at my cool medal mommy". Mason ran over to me with a smile on his face.

"I see baby you did amazing out there! I'm so proud of you!". I bent down to his level kissing his cheek a few times.

"Thank you mommy!".

"Congratulations kid you did magnificent!". Harlem picked him up tossing him in the air catching him.

"Thanks daddy". He held onto Harlem's neck as we walked towards the lot.

"Keep playing like that and you're going to be MVP just wait and see".

"What's that daddy?".

"The most valuable player kid which is you, you definitely caused your team to win". Nodding in agreement my smile never left my face.

I was having a moment.

Once we were situated in the car I sighed out rubbing my stomach.

"I know you hungry ma what you got a taste for?". Harlem spoke while starting the car up.

"Well since my baby won his game how about he pick, Mase where you want to eat at?".

"Ummm can we go to that place again with all the animals, remember?".

"Animals?". Harlem repeated looking over at me in confusion.

Trying to think of what he was talking about I too furrowed my eyebrows confused.