"H-hey sis I'm stranded at a friend house and I need a ride back home, can you come and get me?"

"Stranded at a friend house? Rashad you're here already?". She questioned making me bite my lip.

"Y-yeah I caught a ride by a friend here and I just need a way home".

"But I booked you a flight, you know what okay I'll be there in about ten minutes just text me the address". She answered.

"Okay".

Roland hung up the phone and began to type on my phone tossing it after.

"I can't believe my sister a fucking snake". He gritted pacing back and forth.

"I-it's not like that". I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up it is like that! Her ass knew what the fuck was going on and she gotta pay for that shit just like the nigga who had balls to go in my shit!". He spat kicking over the chair.

Not only was I scared for myself but I was also scared for Ramona.

Ramona

"Mason time to go!". I called out watching him slide down the slide for the sixth time.

"Already mommy we just got here". He whined while walking towards me.

"I know baby but mommy has to go pick up your Uncle Rashad from a friends house". I explained grabbing ahold of his hand.

"Uncle Shad back?".

"Mhm hmm". I nodded with a smile although I was slightly confused.

Why didn't he just take the flight in which was planned.

"Okay I missed him can we come back to the park once we get him?". He asked looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes baby we can". Watching the smile on his face get bigger it melted my heart.

I just love how active Mason is, he's not your average kid who likes to watch tv or play video games. My baby loves the outdoors, it's almost like he's adventurous.

Making sure he was buckled in I too got into the car getting myself situated.

Reading the text Rashad had sent me I put the address into my gps system.

The ride to his friend house had me on edge, not only was we going out of our way but also I had a eerie feeling. It's like something is wrong but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Pulling in front of the house I cursed to myself.

"Damnit". I mumbled lowly so Mason wouldn't hear me.

Something about this place seemed too familiar.

"Mason I need you to do mommy a favor okay?". I turned around as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Nodding his head I reached to the back unbuckling his as well.

"I need you to lay on the floor and don't move okay?".

"But why mommy?". He questioned with worry eyes.

"Because mommy as to go get Shad and I don't want you to go in there or be seen in here so get down on the floor".

Doing as told I instructed him to lay on his side in a fetal position.

Taking my phone out of my purse I sent Harlem a quick text letting him know that Mason and I where stopping for ice cream so he wouldn't get worried and call.