chapter ten !

[ GENERAL POV ]

[Y/N] danced around the room as the band listened to 'Jump in the Line'. Finn was holding onto her hand as he whisked her around the room.

They were all having fun, just getting a chance to be teenagers and not have to worry about anything.

It was the dream.

"Work it all the time!" [Y/N] shouted as she fell onto one of their bunk beds.

"Can we make a tiktok?" Malcolm then asked, Ayla nodded frantically.

"Wait, that's so iconic."

"Wait, we need to wait for Sadie so she can join in." Jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sadie's here?"

"Yeah, she's coming to the show tomorrow since it's the first one I'm going to be in."
[Y/N] answered him. "You think she wouldn't come?"

Finn sat down next to [Y/N] and stared at her for a minute.

"What is it with you two being stuck in a romantic comedy all the time?" Jack asked.

"What should we make the username?"

"Calpurnia Clit." Finn blurted out.

"No, what the fuck—" Malcolm questioned.

"Wait no, that's a perfect name." [Y/N] then said.

"I'm not typing that into my phone." Ayla said.

"Listen, I personally think we should make it Calpurnia Cunt instead." Sadie said and [Y/N] perked up.

"DO I SMELL A RED-HEAD RAT?"

"DO I SMELL A BLIND MOUSE?"

"SADIEEEE!" [Y/N] exclaimed and Sadie came over to hug [Y/N] who just smiled like a kid at Christmas.

"You know you're really offensive right?" Sadie asked her friend, who just nodded.

"Yeah, I get it from Jack."

"Hey, can I whisk away your blind mouse? We were going to go somewhere without the band today." Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? The day I'm here you're going to ditch me?"

"It'll be for like two hours you attention hog." Sadie stuck her tongue out at [Y/N].

"If you could see I would flip you off right now." [Y/N] laughed at her best friend.

"Alright lets bounce home slice, whisk me away!" Finn helped [Y/N] off the bunk bed and led her out of their tour bus.

As they were walking he began to ask her some pretty interesting questions.

"What's something that you're most excited to see?" Finn asked her, and she shrugged.

"I guess, um.. myself? I want to see a clear image of myself and all of you."

"What about getting to do things? What are you most excited to do?"

"Beat you at Dance Dance Revolution." Finn chuckled.

"Why are you asking me all of this?"

"Well, I didn't whisk you away for no reason. I wanted to tell you that we're helping Jack out and I'm going to pay for your surgery." [Y/N] slowed to a stop beside him.

"Wait.. you're serious?"

"Dead serious, I want you to be able to see." [Y/N] smiled wider than she ever had.

"Have you made an appointment? When is it going to happen?" She asked Finn, and he smiled at her excitement.

"One week, I planned it a while ago but I just now got around to telling Jack."

"How long as he known?"

"A couple weeks."

"You guys are always hiding something from me." [Y/N] joked.

"[Y/N]! WAIT! STOP RUNNING!"

[ A/N ]
WORD COUNT — 551
UNEDITED

ooo cliffhanger much