chapter four !

[ YOUR POV ]

I listened to Finn shouting into the microphone, starting off the show.

"WHAT'S UP VANCOUVER?" He yelled.

Jack was right, the speakers were loud.

I felt Nick standing right beside me, probably watching his brother. That was one thing we probably shared, being proud of our siblings.

Jack made me so proud, the way he dropped everything to start taking care of me when our parents became more and more distant. He's like a parent to me, even if he is my brother, always making sure I'm not upset or that I'm not bored.

I love that he cares so much about me.

I heard the first few chords of my favorite song, 'Wasting Time', and I began to smile.

This was the first song I heard from them, and I loved it from the start. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to see what was going on.

I flicked open my eyes, and squinted ( for I was adjusting my eyes to the bright lights ) as I tried to take in the scene.

I couldn't see much, but I couldn't see anyone but a black haired boy, it looked as if he was looking in my direction.

I looked at the lights above the stage and dropped my jaw in awe, I had never seen something so magnificent.

I had to close my eyes though, they were sensitive to light and started to sting a little.

I winced and rubbed my eye, Nick put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you good?" He yelled so I could hear him over the music. I nodded, though my eye felt a little puffy from rubbing it so hard.

I decided to keep my eyes closed for the rest of the concert.

I was startled when they stopped playing music and I heard Ayla trying to calm the crowd.

"Okay, okay, let's settle down a little. I think it would be a great idea for you guys to meet someone very special. We all just met her today, well, except Jack, and this is her first concert. Please give it up for [Y/N] Anderson!" She exclaimed. Nick smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the stage.

"I heard she liked Weezer so, this one is for her!" Finn shouted, pulling me into his arms as he passed off his guitar to Nick, who put it behind him.

I heard the opening to El Scorcho and beamed in Finn's arms.

"Sing with me?" He asked me, his face real close to my ear. I nodded.

"GODDAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS!" I screamed with him, erupting with laughter. "DO IT TO ME EVERY TIME!"

I was having the time of my life, and I could hear Finn laughing in my ear as we swayed back and forth.

It went by so quickly, I wish it would've lasted forever.

"I'M A LOT LIKE YOUU!" We all sang. I felt a couple tears come out of my eyes, I was so happy.

This was amazing.

I loved being on the stage.

[A/N]

WORD COUNT — 512
EDITED !

so yeah this one is like really short oop—

maybe i'll try to write longer ones maybe i won't

but prepare for fluff hehe