"I'm sorry bruh damn. It's been 5 months show me some love." I said forcing him to dap me up.

"Man what's the move I'm not tryna be bored while I'm down here." Amir said.

I pulled out my phone calling Terrance.

"What you calling me for jit?"

"I'm tryna see what's the move pussy."

"It's too early for a damn move. Go to church bitch." He said smacking his lips.

"I'm talking about later on dickhead. Amir out here."

"My lil nigga Mir!" He yelled.

"What's the move brudda?" Amir asked.

"Me and Breezy got some business to handle on the block later when it get live. Then Isaac prom shit at 6 so we can do that then probably go out."

"Isaac young ass finally out of school bruh." Amir said.

"You only one year older bitch you young too. But yea we definitely sliding to the send off." I said.

"Of course your whipped ass wanna go to the send off. You just wanna see Dior witcho bitch ass." Terrance said.

"On who bruh? She do look good on the gram though." Amir said gassing it.

This why I ain't wanna tell Terrance hot ass he always got some slick shit to say.

"Mind y'all damn business. Fuck you Terrance." I said hanging up the phone.

"You and Dior? I never would've seen that shit coming."

"Nigga it ain't no Dior shit. She not even fucking with me for real and I'm not begging nobody to fuck with me." I said dismissing that shit. On God I was finna leave her ass alone.

"You hit?"

"Get the fuck on asking me that shit." I siad walking out the room.

"Nigga I know you did!" He yelled after me.

"You leaving?" My mother asked me.

"Yeah I'll be back a lil later to scoop Mir."

"Love you be safe." She said as I kissed her forehead.

"Pops." I said nodding at him. He nodded back before I left out.

Finna take my ass right to bed.

Indya King
11:25 am

"Isaac get up. I told you last night to set your alarm, we gotta go now."

"Oh shit I forgot. I was up all night arguing with that girl cause of you." He said smacking his teeth grabbing his bag since he packed last night.

"For what? I said that you can take pictures with her at her house but it's not finna be one sided. If she don't wanna be apart of your send off she don't have to but we having one regardless." I said shrugging grabbing my keys.