"I told you why I did what I did." Calum sighed.

He was tired of trying to defend his actions. It was too late to take them back. So, what was the point?

"I'm not going through this again."

He placed the cigarette between his lips again and stared up at the sky, hoping if he didn't make direct eye contact with her she would have no power over him.

"Oh, my bad. Next time we decide to fuck around, I'll be sure to ask ahead of time if you will ever think of me as anything more than a way to kill time."

Calum snapped his head in her direction.

"What in the hell..." He pulled the cigarette from his lips again as he furrowed his brows angrily. "What are you even talking about?"

"You-" Sienna began, but Calum quickly interrupted.

"A way to kill time, are you serious?" He scolded and Sienna suddenly felt guilty as if she had hurt him. "Do you really think that little of me?"

"I-"

"I'm not doing this. If you think I'm that shallow, there's no point." He gave up, placing the cigarette back to his lips. "So, what do you want from me, Sienna?"

"For starters, put that fucking thing out." She hissed.

"No. You don't get to tell me what to do." He shrugged off her demand.

"The hell I don't." She scoffed, grabbing the cigarette from his lips and throwing it to the ground. She crushed it under her boot and glared at him.

"What is your problem?" Calum exclaimed. 

"My problem is you are acting like a spoiled, rude, bitchy little rockstar who's lashing out at everyone else just because he's mad at himself." Sienna scolded, stepping forward to get in his face. "You want to act out? You want to be a prick? Fine." She gritted her teeth as she stared him in the eye. "Get a stupid tattoo. Break something. Get wasted. I don't care." She threw her hands up. "But you are not going to do this shit in front of me." She pointed to the remains of the cigarette at her feet. "You can hate me for wanting something more with you. That's your choice."

"I-" Calum began to fight back, but Sienna was not allowing it.

"But I care about you and I won't watch you do this to yourself. So, get your shit together and get your ass on that bus. Now." She pointed to the bus.

Calum's heart was racing. Sienna made him so angry sometimes, but he still had to fight the urge to kiss her. He thought long and hard about pushing her against the brick wall behind her, about kissing her until he couldn't breathe, about finally feeling her touch again.

But he didn't.

Instead, he stared into her eyes for another moment, let out a sigh, and headed to the bus.

"And take a fucking shower. You smell like you bathed in cigarette ash." Sienna added, trailing behind him.

She thought she would feel proud. After all, she'd won the fight. However, she just felt anger and disappointment.

She took deep breaths to steady herself as they neared the bus.

I only did it because I can't fucking sleep, Calum thought. Okay, and maybe I did it partially because I knew she wouldn't like it.

The two of them stepped up onto the bus.

"Hey, there you are!" Michael cheered.

"We were about to come looking for the pair of you." Luke sat up in his seat. "Where were-" He stopped mid sentence and focused his eyes on Calum. "You were smoking."